[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4294: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4296: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4297: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4298: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
Armour Workshop • View topic - T-34/76 Mod. 1940 ~ DML

T-34/76 Mod. 1940 ~ DML

Re: T-34/76 Mod. 1940 ~ DML

Postby Tim Coulson » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:52 am

Looking good Jamie.

The test fit of the figures add a lot to the tank.
Tim Coulson

Postby Roy Schlicht » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:31 pm

Yeah, this whole project is fantastic. Makes me want to build another T-34, which is the most numerous tank type in my collection (tied with the Panzer I).

Roy
To become old and wise you must first survive being young and stupid.
Roy Schlicht

Postby Jamie Tainton » Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:03 am

Thanks guys, got the interior painted and installed pics later. The upper Hull been glued to the bottom as well pics later. But I wonder do any of you have pictures of the side fender undersides?
"Don't believe everything you think"
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Roy Schlicht » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:16 am

I'm sure I have some. I will have to look this weekend.

Roy
Roy Schlicht

Postby Jamie Tainton » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:46 am

Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Jamie Tainton » Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:52 pm

So, been lazy about updating as the progress is slow but there is progress. I ordered some Orange Hobby ice cleats and waiting for them to arrive, the may give me an insight into how these should get strapped in. did get some goodies in the mail this week, some bald burned out wheels from armorscale and some other things.
The only thing left to do on this T-34 is to do some turret interior stuff, which at this moment I don't have the inspiration to do, a few brackets for a box on the fender, some wiring to the headlights, and some buckles for a box that fell off and one for the transmission cover that fell off.

Anyways here's some pics.
so the bare bone interior got some pigments

clamped top to bottom for good bond- the fit was difficult but I got it.

some aftermarket tow cables arrived- these should do the trick.

the slight overhang

using some resin bolt and nuts to secure the spare tracks.

Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Tim Coulson » Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:51 pm

What make are the nuts and bolts?

Tim
Last edited by Tim Coulson on Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tim Coulson

Postby Jamie Tainton » Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:32 am

Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Roy Schlicht » Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:23 am

I'm sorry to report that I was negligent in my quest to get some pics of the underside of the fender (although I am sure that I have some). Will try and remember to search this evening.

Roy
Roy Schlicht

Postby Roy Schlicht » Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:05 pm

O.k. Here are the pictures I have of the underside of the fenders. They are off of a T-34/85 at McMinville, Or. I took the pictures a couple of years back. Hope they help.

Roy
Roy Schlicht

PreviousNext

Return to Russian Medium Tanks