[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4294: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4296: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4297: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4298: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
Armour Workshop • View topic - Hungarian Light Tank 38M Toldi I Hobby Boss 1/35

Hungarian Light Tank 38M Toldi I Hobby Boss 1/35

Hungarian Light Tank 38M Toldi I Hobby Boss 1/35

Postby Milan Mynar » Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:59 am

This model was introduced here by our administrator Jamie Tainton. I am presentig here my building of the same model.

I started by building of the underside of the hull. Thhis was very easy to built.

Turret and weapon mounting are very simpifited.

At this moment everything was without any problems, parts fitted perfectly together.

The photo etched parts were very hard.

I had to make my own parts on the opposite side of this model.

First problem were track links, I made my method how to fit them together.

First step.

Second step,squeezing parts in tweezers.

Thanks tomy hard work and patience, I finally succeeded.

The model shortly before painting.

And now first stage of the painting.

Milan Mynar

Re: Hungarian Light Tank 38M Toldi I Hobby Boss 1/35

Postby Tim Coulson » Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:43 pm

Looking good Milan. thumb6
Tim Coulson

Postby Milan Mynar » Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:40 pm

Thank you for comment Tim. Today I a little retouched collors an applied gloss varnish such as base for decals.

After gloss varnish dried, I applied decals.

Milan Mynar

Postby Pierre Parroux » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:00 am

wouhaouuuu ! thumb3
Pierre Parroux

Postby Milan Mynar » Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:48 am

Thank you Pierre. Today small progres, a little wash.

Milan Mynar

Postby Roy Schlicht » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:51 am

Nice, love seeing this kit built up. I want to get one but will wait until I can get a good deal on it.

Roy
To become old and wise you must first survive being young and stupid.
Roy Schlicht

Postby Milan Mynar » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:49 am

Today is the last stage of the construction of this model. Matt varnish.

A little dirt, model is dusted by spraygun.

The model can be considered finished at the moment. I have an idea to build a small diorama.

Toldi with BT-7,three figures of Russian tankers and one of Hungarian tankman. The title of this diorama will be,Do you want to defeat us with this ? The Russian tank commander will be standing in front of BT-7 and pointing to Toldi.
Milan Mynar

Postby Tim Coulson » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:48 am

Nice work Milan. thumb6
Tim Coulson

Postby Milan Mynar » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:57 am

Thank you for your comment Tim. It will be a scene like this, with the same figure of an angry Russian tank comander from BT-7 model made by Zvezda.

Milan Mynar

Return to Hungarian Tanks of World War Two