[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4294: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4296: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4297: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4298: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
Armour Workshop • View topic - Light Tank 38M Toldi I(A20) - HobbyBoss

Light Tank 38M Toldi I(A20) - HobbyBoss

Light Tank 38M Toldi I(A20) - HobbyBoss

Postby Jamie Tainton » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:50 pm

here we go something different..
"Don't believe everything you think"
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Re: Light Tank 38M Toldi I(A20) - HobbyBoss

Postby Roy Schlicht » Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:00 am

That is different and much needed. Bronco is also doing a Hungarian vehicle. Hopefully we will start to see more of this kind of stuff coming out.

Roy
To become old and wise you must first survive being young and stupid.
Roy Schlicht

Postby Jamie Tainton » Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:29 am

So I took this kit to the beach the other day and was cutting the tracks off their sprues, a pretty long and tedious job. And then when I went to clean up under magnification, it became apparent that the tracks will take a lot of effort and patience to accomplish this. But the bigger problem I became aware of is because of the way the mold shift affects each link these little suckers will not fit into each other. I have heard that there are aftermarket links coming from Fruilmodel so I will be abonding these lousy kit items for them. My rational, time is money and the amount of time to get these plastic items to work is not worth the time.
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Jamie Tainton » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:30 pm

Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Jamie Tainton » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:31 pm

Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Jamie Tainton » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:31 pm

Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Roy Schlicht » Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:47 am

Nice but don't forget your T-34.

Roy
Roy Schlicht

Postby Jamie Tainton » Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:38 pm

more progress shots

Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Roy Schlicht » Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:07 pm

Wow you went right to work on this baby. Looking good.

Roy
Roy Schlicht

Postby Milan Mynar » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:30 pm

It looks good but a little simple.

Milan Mynar

Next

Return to Hungarian Tanks of World War Two