[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4294: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4296: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4297: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4298: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
Armour Workshop • View topic - Panzer Regiment 8 in World War II:

Panzer Regiment 8 in World War II:

News on product releases

Moderator: David Madsen

Panzer Regiment 8 in World War II:

Postby Jamie Tainton » Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:45 pm

Panzer Regiment 8 in World War II: Poland • France • North Africa
Price: $59.99
Kevin Fish
I got this book the other day from J.J. Fedorowicz Publishing courtesy of my credit card. Afrika Korps always been of interest to me. The book looks good but I was disappointed in the photo section. While the printed word is on coated stock paper the photos have been printed on a more absorbent and un-coated paper. The result is that the photos are not as clear as they could be. Many disappear into virtual silhouettes.
"Don't believe everything you think"
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Re: Panzer Regiment 8 in World War II:

Postby Kevin Fish » Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:38 pm

Jamie, just joined the website and saw this post. As the author of said mentioned book, thanks for purchasing it and I understand you fustration over the paper used in the book. I could not agree more and have received a number of complaints over the paper used. Sorry to say that was not my call and I have mentioned it to my publisher. Still no response from them after almost a year. Sorry to say as a first time aurthor I have learned an important lesson.
That aside, I hope you found the contents really worth the price and are enjoying the history.

regards
Kevin
Kevin Fish

Re: Panzer Regiment 8 in World War II:

Postby Jamie Tainton » Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:23 pm

"Don't believe everything you think"
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Return to Product News