[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4294: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4296: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4297: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4298: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
Armour Workshop • View topic - Emhar 1/35 British Mark IV Tank

Emhar 1/35 British Mark IV Tank

A place to share images and descriptions of finished works

Emhar 1/35 British Mark IV Tank

Postby John Tolcher » Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:05 am

Hi folks, I'm just new here. I live in australia, 47 years old and I'd like to show you my last project.

It's the Emhar Mark IV, with Accurate Armour tracks, and Panzershop grousers and gun barrels. A new undithching beam and support rails were scratched plus a few other improvements. The kit is no where near up to todays standards, but I like the subject so much I persevered with it. It's not perfect, to make it so would have required a lot more work. So here it is:

Thanks for looking, comments welcome!
Cheers
JT
John Tolcher

Re: Emhar 1/35 British Mark IV Tank

Postby Jamie Tainton » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:28 am

I love this man, very inspiring work, makes me want to build one, but I have so many things to complete already! Awesome job of a subject I love. ,:> Oh and welcome aboard!
"Don't believe everything you think"
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Tim Coulson » Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:37 am

Welcome John,

Great work, painting and photography.

Tim
Tim Coulson

Postby Roy Schlicht » Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:06 am

Great looking kit. I have the female version but haven't the gumption to try and tackle it just yet. I would love to see yours on some kind of base moving through the mud.

Roy
To become old and wise you must first survive being young and stupid.
Roy Schlicht

Postby Juan Lázaro » Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:39 pm

Welcome to this house.
In a forum in which I participate, had put a link to facebook with this work.
With your permission I put it here for everyone to enjoy.
Best regards and congratulations for your work.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...9162304&type=1
Juan Lázaro

Postby David Madsen » Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:33 pm

Very great work there, welcome to the forum!
David Madsen

Postby John Tolcher » Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:16 am

Hi fellas, thanks for the welcome and comments! I'll probably build anothter one, when a new, fully detailed, injection molded kit comes out. Maybe...someday..I live in hope. :roll:

Thanks again
JT
John Tolcher

Postby Roy Schlicht » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:05 am

Man, the more I look at this model the more I relealize just how fantastic it is. You really did a top notch job on the finish and weathering. I really love the effects on the track. They look dirty and worn with realistic looking oxidation (rust). This is simply one of the best looking and realistic finishes I have seen in a long time. Great job.

Roy
To become old and wise you must first survive being young and stupid.
Roy Schlicht

Postby Derek Baker » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:55 pm

thumb3
Derek Baker

Return to Completed model project gallery