[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4294: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4296: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4297: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4298: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
Armour Workshop • View topic - Delicious Library

Delicious Library

A place to post research questions and post information about armour

Delicious Library

Postby Jamie Tainton » Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:53 pm

Hey just thought I'd post this up to share my collection of books in the library. This is not up to date since this config. but I will try and add things soon. Anything of interest feel free to pipe up and I'll try and answer any queries.
"Don't believe everything you think"
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Re: Delicious Library

Postby Dario Risso » Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:01 pm

WOW! Nice library!!! :shock:
I'm interested in the Panzer Tracts 15-2 or 15-3 (about the 251/17 :D )
I know there is a Ground Power Special dedicated to the 251, but I don't know wich one is

Thanks for sharing!
DarĂ­o
Dario Risso

Postby Allan Williams » Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:10 pm

Alot of good stuff in there Jamie!
Dario, the PT 15-3 is well worth getting, but then again, I think the whole series is fairly invaluable.
Groundpower covered the SdKfz 251 specifically in a number of issues that I'm aware of.
There's this single volume special from Feb. 2002 (This is really excellent and as with many of the Groundpower issues, has alot of photos you won't find anywhere else)

and this 3 volume series on 250 and 251 (predominantly 251)

and they did a single volume issue on the 250

Although if you're specifically looking for additional information on the 2cm Schwebelafette 38 mounted on the 251/17, these are some of the better references that come to mind.

Tech Intel Volume 2 (This 2 volume set is well worth picking up if you can find them regardless)

Waffen Revue Nr. 105 (I think that the Waffen Revue series is invaluable and you can generally find them at reasonable prices if you hunt around and use a bit of patience)

Issues 27 and 28 of Waffen Revue also have sections that cover Mittlerer Schutzenpanzerwagen.

Hope this helps

Allan
Allan Williams

Postby Allan Williams » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:18 am

Jamie,
As much as I love to peruse other people's libraries, it can be laborious to go through. Maybe it would be better served to create subject specific topics in the AFV Profiles...... section as you did with Panzer I reference ie Haltrack, Jagdpanzer, Motorcycle, Soft skins, Bunkers, Panther blah blah blah.
It would be a nice way to gain a scope on new and different publications, particularly for anyone looking to begin or expand their reference on a particular subject with the advantage of comparisons.
Just a thought anyway.

Allan
Allan Williams

Postby Jamie Tainton » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:21 pm

"Don't believe everything you think"
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Return to Armour Depot