[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4294: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4296: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4297: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4298: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
Armour Workshop • View topic - Cool Video

Cool Video

A place to post research questions and post information about armour

Cool Video

Postby Markus Lack » Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:15 am

Hey guys,
found this video on Youtube and thought it might be interesting for some of you.
Markus Lack

Re: Cool Video

Postby Dario Risso » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:35 pm

Vvvery cool! Thanks!!

Darío
Dario Risso

Postby Jamie Tainton » Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:02 pm

"Don't believe everything you think"
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Dario Risso » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:27 pm

Dario Risso

Postby Markus Lack » Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:22 pm

James,
yes, I mainly found them interesting because of the very clear Panzergrau.
On most pics and in most videos you can´t see it this clear, while on this video the light was perfect and the vehicles not too dirty/dusty.
Sorry, I wanted to write that right from the start, but my hand was hurting like hell this day, which made it very hard to write at all.
Especially on the shots of the turret (your second pic), the Grau looks way darker than I expected, almost black.

Dario,
indeed, there´s a LOT of very nice stuff in his account. I watched a lot of them when I was on sick leave over the last two weeks.
Thanks for linking them!
Markus Lack

Postby Jamie Tainton » Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:27 pm

Markus- sorry to hear of your physical problems- that sucks- hope you get better soon! :Y)
"Don't believe everything you think"
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Markus Lack » Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:35 pm

No problem James, my hand still hurts, but I´m back at work since monday. I fact, I´m about to leave in 15 minutes for another day of hard work with temperatures of about 36° C #^( .
I´m sure you know how much fun this it ;).
Markus Lack

Return to Armour Depot