[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4294: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4296: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4297: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4298: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
Armour Workshop • View topic - Vehicle groupings

Vehicle groupings

A place to post research questions and post information about armour

Vehicle groupings

Postby Jamie Tainton » Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:31 am

Well having gone through a lot of the stash I came up with the idea to use another kit to go with which ever Panzer I, Panzer II, etc. in my historical progression theme.
So for the first one I was thinking of using and old Esci 1/35 SCALE GERMAN HORSE-DRAWN SUPPLY WAGON to show the contrast between old school transport and the beginnings of the modern mechanized world.
Also I think each grouping will include at least one figure set. I need to get through these kits before I get too old. So any other suggestions as to the vehicles that would be appropriate for a Panzer/A trainer?

"Don't believe everything you think"
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Re: Vehicle groupings

Postby Dario Risso » Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:46 am

You have statistics of PRODUCTION, of each panzer I to VI (not all togheter in a time line) in this Zcech forum:

http://forum.valka.cz/index.php/f/500388

Sorry, I've not idea of other vehicles for training; may be a Grosstraktor?

http://www.achtungpanzer.com/leichte-tr ... w-v-vi.htm

DarĂ­o
Dario Risso

Postby Paul Truesdale » Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:57 pm

Hi Jamie,

Not sure those ESCI figures are really 1/35th unless it really doesn't matter to you? :?

I think they're more like 1/32nd as I have a couple of sets too.

Nice idea and will really be a good way to present your models etc.... thumb thumb

Any specific figure set planned for your PZ I yet?

Regards, Paul :fritz:
Paul Truesdale

Postby Jamie Tainton » Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:21 pm

"Don't believe everything you think"
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Paul Truesdale » Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:48 pm

James,

Have a look here: There's even a video of a carriage moving...

http://www.ponyandcarriage.co.uk/horsed ... t_form.htm

And here:

http://www.nikkisponyexpress.net/measurementsA.html

Not really model related but they do give representations and measurements etc. Might be useful, also look up harness on Wikipedia....

Paul
Paul Truesdale

Return to Armour Depot