[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4294: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4296: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4297: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4298: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
Armour Workshop • View topic - 1/35th scale Dora blogs

1/35th scale Dora blogs

A place to post research questions and post information about armour

1/35th scale Dora blogs

Postby Jamie Tainton » Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:52 pm

I was wondering if anyone knows any good online builds of the 1/35th scale Dora rail gun from Soar Art?
"Don't believe everything you think"
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Re: 1/35th scale Dora blogs

Postby Ken Abrams » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:58 pm

Out of all of them I have seen online, this is in my opinion the best build. The modeler does all the railings in brass and adds tons of missing details as well. The site is not in English but the pictures are worth a thousand words.

Hope this helps.

Build how you like, like how you build.
Ken Abrams

Postby Dario Risso » Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:59 am

In the same link Ken posted you has 2 links to armorama in english. Anyway if you has doubt about the portuguese text, drop me a line.

Man, do you see the guys faces when they are opening the box? They're like children with Christma's gifts!!! :D

Darío
Dario Risso

Postby Ken Abrams » Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:59 pm

I guess I should have posted the two on Armorama as well but IIRC, Tom Moon and Carl Ianotti (sp) pretty much do theirs out of the box. There is also one on FineScaleModeler, HobbyFanatics and one was also started on PlanetArmor I think, although my memory is getting a bit unreliable. The gentlemen in the link I provided goes whole hog on the research, details and corrections and does a great job illustrating it too so I just thought it would be a good place to start.

I have one of these kits myself, it's a big'n. :mrgreen:

Build how you like, like how you build.
Ken Abrams

Postby Jamie Tainton » Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:57 pm

Thanks- I remember seeing that and the others before when this kit first came out- I've downloaded for future reference.
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Kirk Johnston » Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:22 pm

Jamie,

Are you going to building one of the 1/35 Dora's ?

KJ
Kirk Johnston

Postby Jamie Tainton » Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:21 pm

Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Kirk Johnston » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:38 pm

Jamie – I have seen a couple of these kits built on some websites, Armourama I think was one, a very impressive kit. I will look forward to seeing your build in the future.
KJ
Kirk Johnston

Return to Armour Depot