[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4294: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4296: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4297: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4298: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
Armour Workshop • View topic - AFV interiors Stug

AFV interiors Stug

A place to post research questions and post information about armour

AFV interiors Stug

Postby Jamie Tainton » Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:06 pm

As a special treat for those who may not have this info here are some links to the old AFV Interior pages.
http://panzerfaust.netfirms.com/plane ... stug1.html

http://panzerfaust.netfirms.com/plane ... stug2.html

http://panzerfaust.netfirms.com/plane ... stug3.html
"Don't believe everything you think"
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Re: AFV interiors Stug

Postby Jamie Tainton » Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:34 pm

well it seems not too much interest on these- as I have all of them saved on my HD I was thinking of posting more but maybe not worth the time? :yawn:
"Don't believe everything you think"
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Alan Mckenzie » Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:02 am

Hi Jamie

No,no, I'm interested in these.

In fact I read with great interest your start on the Stug build way back and was wondering what happened to it given the lengths you went to on research and on kit correcting and adding detail.

I recently got myself the old Dragon kit, reboxed by Italeri of their Stug and hope to go to town on it at some stage, using your excellent build as reference. Not sure if I'll go to the lengths you did as regarding making new parts and moulding/casting them as I don't think I'm up to that presently.

Always appreciate the reference photos etc. you so generously share.

regards

Alan
Alan Mckenzie

Postby Markus Lack » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:09 pm

Oh, just discovered this Thread.
Thanks a lot for sharing those James!
Markus Lack

Postby Rudi Richardson » Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:00 am

Great link, Jamie. I really wish I'd read your pF StuG III A blog before buggering around with the Aber fenders today (for a StuG III B).
Rudi Richardson

Return to Armour Depot