[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4294: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4296: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4297: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4298: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
Armour Workshop • View topic - Renault FT-17 RPM 1/35

Renault FT-17 RPM 1/35

Work revolving around Early Allied Armoured Vehicles
Tanks played a great role in World War II. Invented by the British in World War I, the tank gradually improved in the inter-war period and also saw rapid changes in the Second World War. At one point a tank seemed to be state-of-the-art, then a year later it was obsolete.

Renault FT-17 RPM 1/35

Postby Milan Mynar » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:46 am

Here are little prewiew to the box of one model of th WW I tank.

Spare track links.

Rubber tracks.

Milan Mynar

Re: Renault FT-17 RPM 1/35

Postby Tim Coulson » Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:15 am

Looking forward to your build Milan. I took some photos of the FT-17 at Koblenz earlier this year, I will post them here if you are interested?

Tim
Tim Coulson

Postby Roy Schlicht » Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:27 am

I have a RPM FT 17 kit that's been sitting on my ready shelf for a few years now. I want to built mine as a 1940 French tank. I also have all kinds of after market stuff for it as well. Just need to do it. But I procrastinate. Looking forward to your build.

Roy
To become old and wise you must first survive being young and stupid.
Roy Schlicht

Postby Milan Mynar » Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:00 pm

I´ve already built 2 of Renault FT-17 kits , you can see their photos in this gallery http://milanmyn.rajce.idnes.cz/Polska_Armada
Milan Mynar

Postby Roy Schlicht » Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:18 am

I also have RPM's harder to find Japanese version of the FT-17, the Ko Gata. Same basic kit.

Roy
To become old and wise you must first survive being young and stupid.
Roy Schlicht

Return to Allied Tanks Of World War I