[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4294: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4296: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4297: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4298: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
Armour Workshop • View topic - BA-10M - Zvezda 3617

BA-10M - Zvezda 3617

The various types of Soviet armor used in WWII

Re: BA-10M - Zvezda 3617

Postby Dario Risso » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:23 pm

Thanks guys; james, I've not idea where I get the picture :cry:

Well, after some touches to the green lines and some washes it look like this:

But...I don't like how the green looks...so... I repainted in green and then in white, using acrilic applied with a brush...and it look worst!! But it has just a coat of white; I will retouch it tomorrow

Darío
Dario Risso

Postby Dario Risso » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:02 pm

I think this one is over.

The first 3 pics shows some mud and snow added to the wheels and body

Final pics

The original pic

And my version of it

Let me know what you think, please

Darío
Dario Risso

Postby Tim Gillis » Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:05 pm

Nice finish on that one Dario thumb4 .
Sanity is a matter of opinion
Tim Gillis

Postby Tim Coulson » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:48 am

Very nice Darío.

Apart from the hull machine gun camouflage, and aerial? mount on the top of turret, it looks just like the photograph.thumb6

Tim
Tim Coulson

Postby Dario Risso » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:21 pm

Thanks guys!
Tim, in the original vehicle the cap of the periscope has been removed or stored; I'm a lazy guy, so I don't scracht built that part :lol:

Darío
Dario Risso

Postby Laurent Moitrot » Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:41 am

nice one !
Cheers.
Laurent.

My current projects :
- StuG III G "late" (90%)
- StuG III g "Early" (99%)
- Pz IV H. (98%)
- Befehlspanther G "R01" (95%)
- Sherman M4A1 "Early" (99%)
Laurent Moitrot

You know there is a reason why I like to go through old thre

Postby Roy Schlicht » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:02 pm

You know there is a reason why I like to go through old threads. It is because I get to see some of the cool builds that I either missed or were done before I really started coming to this site. This is a great looking build Dario. I really like it.

Roy
To become old and wise you must first survive being young and stupid.
Roy Schlicht

Postby Dario Risso » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:44 pm

Thanks Laurent and Roy!!

Darío
Dario Risso

Postby Juan Lázaro » Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:15 pm

Greetings Dario.
For my taste it lacks some splashes of mud on the underside,
and on the inside of the fenders.
Otherwise, good job.
Juan Lázaro

Postby Roy Schlicht » Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:30 pm

To become old and wise you must first survive being young and stupid.
Roy Schlicht

Previous

Return to Russian Tanks of World War Two