[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4294: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4296: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4297: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4298: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
Armour Workshop • View topic - Very upset at the moment...

Very upset at the moment...

Topics, whether armour related or not, can be posted here.

Very upset at the moment...

Postby Roy Schlicht » Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:42 pm

Today my long awaited Dragon Pz.Kpfw. IV Ausf. A should have arrived but when I got home it was not here. So I check the status and Fed Ex reported it being sent back to the shipper with an incorrect address being mentioned as the fault. Well No where on the shipping status does it even show the address but the address on my invoice from Dragon shows my address as being correct. SO some one flubbed up some where and I am very peeved that now I am going to have to wait that much longer. :x Life goes on.

Roy
To become old and wise you must first survive being young and stupid.
Roy Schlicht

Re: Very upset at the moment...

Postby Dario Risso » Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:59 pm

Quoting Homer....D'OH! :evil:

I hope you can receive it soon

DarĂ­o
Dario Risso

Postby Roy Schlicht » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:37 am

I contacted Dragon Cutomer Support and they got on it quickly by contacting Fed Ex and telling them that the address was correct. I got the package yesterday. Address was fine. I have no idea why the USPS was going to send it back. It was sent Fed Ex "smart post" which means Fed Ex delivers it to the local Post Office and they deliver it to the house. Well the local Post Office was on crack Monday I guess. Any how. The kit looks great. If I get time I will post a photo preview of the kit here.

Roy
To become old and wise you must first survive being young and stupid.
Roy Schlicht

Postby Dario Risso » Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:03 am

Dario Risso

Return to General