[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4294: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4296: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4297: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4298: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
Armour Workshop • View topic - Well it's slow but that's okay

Well it's slow but that's okay

Topics, whether armour related or not, can be posted here.

Well it's slow but that's okay

Postby Jamie Tainton » Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:09 pm

Well finally it's Friday night!
Wow the site has 50 members already, amazing. It all starts to add up. It may seem slow here because well until people start posting, people have a tendency to just it and watch. Which is okay with me. This place ain't going to disappear overnight nor do I want it to be one of those places that has that hectic energy about trying to be all things to everybody. I'm going to eventually find some time to post some progress on modelling projects but right now I am working on a movie and it takes 10 hours of the day, and then at night I have a painting for Dragon due that I spend the evening working on (and weekend) So it is a matter of priorities. I don't want this site to really be all that popular really. I just hope some good, experienced and talented modellers with something to share will post and create a community were people can be themselves. I personally can't be super nice all the time like some people and sites are, that shit grates on my nerves.... to borrow a concept from one site I use to belong to- I hope this place becomes a bit of the underground scene so to speak. Like a booze can after the bars are all closed. Well I gotta go wash the dust off from the day. Maybe I'll take some pics of the Tristar Flakpanzer I/A tonight. It's coming to the end...
I also got a little package from Dragon yesterday which had besides including the new PaK43/3, there were some replacement wheels and suspension parts that I will use on the DML Flakpanzer I/A because the more recent wheels and suspension are more accurate and detailed than the set that came with the model.
Okay time to get naked and have a shower. :o Image
"Don't believe everything you think"
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Re: Well it's slow but that's okay

Postby Dario Risso » Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:52 pm

Totally agree. It's better a little warm place, than a bigger cold, isn't? :D

Go easy to the shower, we will still be here tomorrow...(man, my english is worst than my figures :D )

DarĂ­o

PD: I have a question, from a couple of years ago: do you have worked on "The Angry Beavers" cartoons?
I remember to see, at the end of one chapter "Speciall thanks to Jamie Tainton" or ..may be it was a dream... :?
Dario Risso

Postby Jamie Tainton » Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:17 pm

Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Jamie Tainton » Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:57 am

a pic to show I did get the Pak 43/3
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Laura » Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:21 pm

hey! where's the rose? :shock:

:lol:

i do not have much benchtime at the moment also but whenever i have something to show from that what i work on i do (as long as i am allowed to due to some restrictions i am subject to with some builds!)
Laura

Return to General