[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4294: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4296: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4297: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4298: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
Armour Workshop • View topic - This place

This place

Topics, whether armour related or not, can be posted here.

This place

Postby Jamie Tainton » Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:03 pm

This place is probably take a bit to get up and running- as I am a bit preoccupied right now but I fully plan on having the usual detailed SBS, warts and all happening eventually.
"Don't believe everything you think"
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Re: This place

Postby Markus Lack » Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:05 am

Hey James,
how about a Tipps&Tricks section where one can post it´s favorite tricks?
Something like a collection of all the nifty tricks that can be helpful for others like your SBS on assembling Magic Tracks?
Markus Lack

Postby Jamie Tainton » Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:41 am

Hey Markus- I was thinking to keep it all pretty bare bones but part of my brain is kinda on board with the idea. I'll have a think on it and perhaps somewhere down the line I'll take a closer look at that. Just trying to get motivated to take pictures of the Tristar Flak Panzer I/A I got going right now. There won't be any vBenches like at pA as everyone can just start a thread with their build and keep adding to it or however.
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Markus Lack » Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:41 pm

Hey James,
I like the idea of keeping it bare bone.
While I visit a lot of forums over the day, it´s just one or two discussion boards in them that I actually read.
They layout AW has now is actually pretty much enough I think.
I just thought I could be a bit more easy to find some tricks when you actually look for them. There are thousands of great tricks, hidden in all the Blogs, which get lost pretty easily.
Like I said, it´s just an idea :).
Markus Lack

Postby Jamie Tainton » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:56 pm

Hey no sweat- always good to have input. I have added a new forum for posting images of real vehicles- but thes can only be accessed by registering. I am contemplating doing the same for the works in progress section. What do you think?
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Markus Lack » Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:39 pm

I´ve just seen it.
It´s cool from you to share all your pics, so I think one should at least register to see them.
I´m not to sure about the WIP-section though. Isn´t this section usually the flagship of a forum? I would say it would only bring a lot of members to your place who just register to see the pics, so it wouldn´t make that much of a difference in my eyes. What do you think?
Markus Lack

Postby Tony Lee Watts » Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:53 am

I have to agree with Markus. The WIP draws the crowd but if you want to see the picture show buy a ticket. :D

Tony the Mutt
Shoot Low Boys
They're Ridin Ponies
Tony Lee Watts

Postby Jamie Tainton » Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:38 pm

Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Markus Lack » Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:39 pm

You know James, I was kinda hoping for something like a board for some "core-group-guys" :).
I like the idea!
Markus Lack

Return to General