[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4294: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4296: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4297: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4298: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
Armour Workshop • View topic - All the box tops I've posted.

All the box tops I've posted.

Topics, whether armour related or not, can be posted here.

All the box tops I've posted.

Postby Jamie Tainton » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:52 pm

You may have noticed, I've been starting threads and posting the box tops of the models in my collection, just to start getting things organized and to see what I actually have. While I have not had much time of late for much modelling, there will come the day I will have more than enough so this is a way to help me get that all articulated and clear as to what I have. Stay tuned. :Y)
"Don't believe everything you think"
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Re: All the box tops I've posted.

Postby Jamie Tainton » Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:58 am

also if you click on a thread and have something to share about a kit before I get started- that would be helpful. Any flaws or pitfalls, inaccuracies or maybe good points. How to correct mistake ect.
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Roy Schlicht » Wed May 02, 2012 7:41 am

Damn James, have some time off from work did you? I haven't been on in a couple of days and WHAM, I've went from half a page of unread post to over three. Alot of kits to look at. Looks like I either have or had many of these same kits.

Roy
To become old and wise you must first survive being young and stupid.
Roy Schlicht

Postby Jamie Tainton » Thu May 03, 2012 6:36 am

Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Return to General