During my busy work period I'm in

Topics, whether armour related or not, can be posted here.

During my busy work period I'm in

Postby Jamie Tainton » Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:31 pm

perhaps I will forgo the strict following of "finishing uncompleted" work, as it requires a certain type of focus and energy, that I am in short supply of.I won't give up on that edict completely, puttering away where I can on old projects, but I think this maybe a perfect time to tackle my neglected 1/72 section of the stash. These I will build out of the box and for entertainment purposes only- no super detailing- I'll leave that to Alex Clark and the like. I will just try and amuse myself and do some modelling to unwind and take my mind off the work a day world.
"Don't believe everything you think"
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Re: During my busy work period I'm in

Postby Roy Schlicht » Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:07 pm

Funny you should say that as I am getting ready to start on my new Dragon 1/72 Ka Mi. Looks like a sweet little sunday build. Will do a blog here on it.

Roy
To become old and wise you must first survive being young and stupid.
Roy Schlicht

Re: During my busy work period I'm in

Postby David Madsen » Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:25 pm

I was going to say, you were starting some new kits I knew you hadn't started. Hey, whatever works for you though, I use this hobby as a way to decompress too and it should be fun, not be another job. Once you start making lists for yourself restricting what you can and can't do it starts to turn into a job. However, I am guilty of having a list and order of models, but so far it is working for me.
David Madsen

Return to General