Happy New Year!

Topics, whether armour related or not, can be posted here.

Happy New Year!

Postby Jamie Tainton » Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:45 pm

Hope you all have a good one and get some models completed. My goal this year is to finish all the started but not done kits- everything is to be cleaned off the to do list- a clean slate for next year 2013. cry
"Don't believe everything you think"
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Re: Happy New Year!

Postby David Madsen » Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:04 pm

Happy New year to you all too. My resolution this year is to exercise more!
David Madsen

Postby Juan Lázaro » Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:43 am

Happy New Year to all. My goal, try to have time for everything. Even the modeling.
Juan Lázaro

Postby Dario Risso » Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:46 pm

Happy New Years, friends!!
My goal this years is the same of the lasts...10 years or so: quite to cigarettes :oops:
Darío
Dario Risso

Postby Roy Schlicht » Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:12 am

Happy New Year to you all. My resolution is a bit more complicated. No new kit purchases. There are exceptions though. I still get to buy Cyber Hobby "White Box" kits as I have the whole collection (even the odd ball ship one) and must keep it going. I can buy After Market stuff as needed and I can buy at the Model Shows that I attend (About 3 this year to include Nationals). I can still trade. The reason for this resolution is that I simply have way to many model kits. I will never build them all and aside from just having them there really is no reason to keep them all while adding more to the pile. So no new kits and get rid of as many of my older ones as possible. I also want to do what James is doing and clear off the bench by completing a bunch of the older projects that have stalled. Well again Happy New Year to all. Enjoy it.

Roy
To become old and wise you must first survive being young and stupid.
Roy Schlicht

Return to General