[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4294: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4296: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4297: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4298: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
Armour Workshop • View topic - Haven't been in the mood for models of late

Haven't been in the mood for models of late

Topics, whether armour related or not, can be posted here.

Haven't been in the mood for models of late

Postby Jamie Tainton » Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:56 pm

but don't worry I should be back at it one of these days. The board will not be going any where. Here for the long haul. :Y)
"Don't believe everything you think"
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Re: Haven't been in the mood for models of late

Postby Roy Schlicht » Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:55 am

I've noticed the board has been pretty quiet as of late so I am thinking that this earlier sentiment is still holding true for some of us. Well truth be told, I am at my model bench just about every night but I am working on some aircraft right now. I have a shelf of started but unfinished models that I want to clear off and most of them are aircraft. I told myself, no new projects until five older ones are completed first. Well I finshed an Aurora 1/48 Pfalz DIII (well 95%, need to replace the spinner) and last night I primed a Hobbycraft 1/48 Messerschmitt Bf109G-10. I have another Hobbycraft 1/48 109 (actually an Avia 199) that is just about ready for paint as well as a 21st Century 1/32 Messerschmitt BF109F-2/4 kit that I converted to a G-2 (not much of a conversion really as the kit is closer to a G-2 then an F). The fifth kit to be completed is a Eastern Express 1/72 Supermarine S-6B which has the primer and base coat of aluminum painted on. Now it needs to be masked and the last color painted on. The masking will be tough as there is rigging that will get in the way. So that is what I have been doing. Once I get these finished I think I will be ready to start my Trumpeter Neubaufahrzeug #1 kit as my friul tracks that I ordered for it came in this week.

Roy

PS. I also have a 1/72 Super Etendard that is just about ready for paint.
To become old and wise you must first survive being young and stupid.
Roy Schlicht

Postby David Madsen » Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:27 pm

Very nice Roy, do you post your aircraft anywhere else? I've done some in the past, and currently have a Hasegawa P-47D 1:32 that I want to get started.
David Madsen

Postby Tim Coulson » Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:44 pm

I do aircraft models as well. I've got a 1/35 and a 1/32 Fieseler Storch to build, as well as a 1/48 Mosquito that is in progress.

I would like to be at my model bench, but unfortunately I haven't been able to do any modelling for a couple of weeks now as I have been unwell with a cold/virus. wallbash

Roy, have you seen the Rivet-R rivet making tool by RB Productions?

Tim
Tim Coulson

Postby Roy Schlicht » Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:41 am

To become old and wise you must first survive being young and stupid.
Roy Schlicht

Return to General