missing pics from older threads

Topics, whether armour related or not, can be posted here.

missing pics from older threads

Postby Jamie Tainton » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:58 pm

It's come to my attention that some of my older builds have an issue regarding the images that were included with them. This is the problem one runs into when you are relying on other people for your web space storage. The problem comes from the dissolution of the kitpic system that Gordy had in place during the earlier days at Planet Armor. This has resulted in no pics. I will try and re-build these thread eventually. Please let me know if you come across other issues. thumb6
"Don't believe everything you think"
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Re: missing pics from older threads

Postby Fred Johnson » Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:16 am

Jamie - I have found that the Panzer 4 E has reappeared on your sight and on P/A's sight. But, more of the Panzer 4 models that you built still have the "red xed squares". More work is needed to remedy the omissions. Thank you very much for straightening out this problem. In my opinion, the Panzer 4 was the best vehicle and the only vehicle I want to build. Respectfully, Fred Johnson
Fred Johnson

Re: missing pics from older threads

Postby Jamie Tainton » Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:07 pm

Hey Fred glad you liked that build thread. The problem was that it was stored on a now defunct picture hosting set up that Gordy of PA fame had going in the earlier days of PA called kit pic. It is apparently gone now. I do plan to dig through my files and burned DVD 's to find the original photos and post them right now unfortunately I am away from my home for so time on a job and won't be able to get to till then, but it will happen :Y)
"Don't believe everything you think"
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Return to General