[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4294: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4296: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4297: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4298: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
Armour Workshop • View topic - Navigation and guests

Navigation and guests

Topics, whether armour related or not, can be posted here.

Re: Navigation and guests

Postby Tim Coulson » Tue May 31, 2011 12:42 pm

Tim Coulson

Postby Jamie Tainton » Tue May 31, 2011 1:37 pm

"Don't believe everything you think"
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Dario Risso » Tue May 31, 2011 5:24 pm

I agree with the 800 px width and the 100 Kb max. size. I usually use Photoshop to crop/light my pics and then save it using the "save for web" function. The pic about was not edited, it was 1600 x 1200 :oops:
800 px width is enough to appreciate details without making the page too heavy, specially for old PCs or slow conections.
Tim, it's Bronco's Stag III; I build it for a friend

Darío
Dario Risso

Postby Roy Schlicht » Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:39 am

What I do when I log on is go to "unread" post that way I can look at older post that I may have missed as well as all the new posts. Funny thing is is that I am down to less then one page of unread post so that means that I have at least glanced at almost every post on this site at least once.

Roy
To become old and wise you must first survive being young and stupid.
Roy Schlicht

Previous

Return to General