Sorry I haven't been very active lately

Topics, whether armour related or not, can be posted here.

Sorry I haven't been very active lately

Postby Jamie Tainton » Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:54 pm

Hey fellow armourworkshopers, just a note to let you know I am still alive and all is well. Almost, my iMac needed to be taken into the shop again today, perhaps a logic board and graphic card replacement that may take till Thursday to get back. But I get tomorrow off so maybe I will get some modeling done.The work I do for a living really takes it out of me so with the 10 hour days not much left at the end of the day for the concentrated work that modeling requires. Anyways hopefully you will all keep us updated with anything you all are working on. :Y)
"Don't believe everything you think"
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Re: Sorry I haven't been very active lately

Postby Jamie Tainton » Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:22 pm

Sweet! Just got the iMac back, and wow, they did $1500.00 worth of work for free because I bought the Apple Care for $300.0 a few years ago when I bought it! They replaced the graphic card and the logic board and a disk burner so I basically almost have a new computer. As for updates by me to the site, almost done on the TV show I'm working on so in a month or so I should have some down time to dig into some projects! I'm not worried about becoming the "Best Site on the Internet" or really looking for any kind of "Fame" or recognition, that's not what the site is about. It will progress with time into a really solid place where modellers from all over the world will want to visit, for the work that gets done here and is up for their perusal. I will be steering clear of any of the soap opera antics that seem to pervade these types of forums.
I'm in no rush. But I would sure like to see what any of you are up to that's for sure. ,:>
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Re: Sorry I haven't been very active lately

Postby Jamie Tainton » Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:01 pm

March 11- work is keeping me from doing any modelling right now but in a week...or so- I will be off for a while.... :Y)
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Return to General