[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4294: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4296: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4297: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4298: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
Armour Workshop • View topic - My new Goodies

My new Goodies

Topics, whether armour related or not, can be posted here.

My new Goodies

Postby Jamie Tainton » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:27 pm

or what the mailman brought. :P
This is going to be the on-going thread where I will post news about any new items that have made their way into my pile of models etc. (You guys should make one of your own!) thumb6
To Start,
I have three Bronco kits recently this week, one from Magicbox Hobbies a LHS here in Vancouver and 2 from The Barrelstore, an excellent mail order and I believe, an actual brick store in Eastern Canada.
First the Bronco Kfz. 14 came from Magic Box, looking forward to doing this one!

and these two are from the Barrelstore

"Don't believe everything you think"
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Re: My new Goodies

Postby Jamie Tainton » Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:37 pm

well some things came in (finally!) for the Panzerjager I/B part II that I hope o make in the future.
Part I is a stalled OOTB build- which I hope to finish eventually.
The next one I will incorporate the three sets available from Voyager to give it that little extra!

Some fenders

The Basic set, with the usual very misleading photo on the box cover!

and the armour plating

Also in keeping with my process of stating with early vehicles and proceeding chronologically, I was able to pick-up an early SdKfz. 221 by Bronco at Magic Box Hobbies today.

Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Dan Reed » Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:05 pm

Here's a link for your KfZ 13: http://home.wxs.nl/~ereits/kfz13.pdf

Dan
Dan Reed

Postby Jamie Tainton » Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:10 pm

Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Dario Risso » Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:18 pm

This page may be usefull (only in russian :? )

http://ost-front.ru/news/%D0%B8%D1%81%D ... %B2%D0%B5/

Darío
Dario Risso

Postby Jamie Tainton » Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:56 pm

Thanks for the link! thumb5
So to continue my accumulation of early developmental as well as other interesting subjects here are the most recent items I have picked up.

I wanted to get these for any future diorama needs

More early German Armoured cars

Some Hussar upgrades for the tires and wheels

Got a set of Voyager wheels for the Sd.Kfz. 7

Any one want to buy this one- I have it already!
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Jamie Tainton » Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:35 pm

Just a quick note to let you all know I have secured one of Joe Bakanovic's pretty thourough and well done FLAK 88 FAMO CONVERSION resin kits! More on this later watch this space.
Copyright © 2010 All right reserved
Mastered by Joe Bakanovic
Tigermodels, Inc.
1303 Connecticut Ave
Lynn Haven, FL 32444
Phone: 850-624-8947
(for TAMIYAKit 35239 AND DML Kit 6287)
http://www.tigermodels.com
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Jamie Tainton » Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:17 pm

Some specially made Aber stuff for the1/24th Panzer II showed up yesterday!
A small but very useful and enlightening sheet of PE and the two barrels that will replace the kit parts nicely!

Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Markus Lack » Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:43 am

I can´t wait until you blog the build of your Tasca Pz.II !!!
Markus Lack

Postby Jamie Tainton » Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:38 pm

I received in the mail today the Resicast British armoured car 1914 patter, and from a quite rummaging it looks pretty sweet. Watch for more news as I get into this on in the build section.
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Next

Return to General