[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4294: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4296: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4297: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4298: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
Armour Workshop • View topic - My new Goodies

My new Goodies

Topics, whether armour related or not, can be posted here.

Re: My new Goodies

Postby Jamie Tainton » Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:58 pm

got these in the mail today

"Don't believe everything you think"
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Dan Reed » Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:11 am

I've got lots of interior pics of the Patton Museum's (now gone) 223. If you need them drop me a line!
Dan
Dan Reed

Postby Roy Schlicht » Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:52 pm

James, I wrote a review for the HB 223 on the AMPS site. Externally it is a late production 223. The major fault with the kit is the interior is totaly FUBAR having a 222 interior and no radios what so ever. The only thing you really need to add to the exterior to make it truely accurate is a whip antenna for the short wave radio. This is mounted on the rear of the turret. Have fun.

Roy
To become old and wise you must first survive being young and stupid.
Roy Schlicht

Postby Jamie Tainton » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:36 pm

Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Dan Reed » Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:46 pm

James, it looks like you are right about HB...
Dan
Dan Reed

Postby Jamie Tainton » Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:29 pm

Just picked up the new Panzer III/E from DML- and am amazed at the detail in it, the rear idler wheels for example!- More info when I get a chance.
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Jamie Tainton » Sun May 15, 2011 9:17 pm

The post man brought me this one the other day- forgot to mention...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Tim Coulson » Mon May 16, 2011 5:34 am

That's quite a kit stash you've got there Jamie!
Tim Coulson

Postby David Madsen » Mon May 16, 2011 2:25 pm

Yeah, you've got more kits there than my local hobby store. wallbash I should start shopping at your place! ;)
David Madsen

Postby Jamie Tainton » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:49 pm

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to General