[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4294: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4296: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4297: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4298: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
Armour Workshop • View topic - We need more participation from the members

We need more participation from the members

Information will be posted here of a mundane sort, probably relating to site updates, problems etc.

We need more participation from the members

Postby Jamie Tainton » Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:15 pm

Hi All, just a note about trying to get more of you to post pics and texts about your work here. With my recent absence the activity here really dropped to a pretty slow pace. This place needs to get more of it's members posting rather than lurking if there is ever going to be life in this place. So common, don't be shy and get involved with AW.
"Don't believe everything you think"
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Re: We need more participation from the members

Postby Roy Schlicht » Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:38 am

My problem is I got burnt out on armor for a spell. Right now I am trying to complete a bunch of my previously started projects before starting any new ones. Most of my unfinished projects are aircraft models (yes I model wingy things also) so I've been concentrating on those. Hopefully soon enough I will be back with my favorite subjects, TANKS.

Roy
To become old and wise you must first survive being young and stupid.
Roy Schlicht

Postby Jamie Tainton » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:24 am

Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Miran Flores » Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:07 pm

I have to admit to being guilty. Lately I've been working really slow so haven't posted anything. You guys are such prolific model builders that you've shamed me into trying to get more done. If I'm successful, I promise to start posting.
Miran Flores

Postby Jamie Tainton » Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:38 pm

Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby David Madsen » Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:31 pm

I've been trying my best to keep my projects updated and would be thrilled to see others who have some. I know there are viewers out there that have a project to post. :fritz:
David Madsen

Postby Juan Lázaro » Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:21 pm

Not trying to excuse myself. Just say I've been so busy at work and I could have some time for my models.
I promise to catch up soon.
A greeting.
Juan Lázaro

Postby Jamie Tainton » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:36 pm

Thanks guys- you are the ones that seem to always post ,:> ,
I was hoping others would jump in too. Oh well Rome wasn't built in a day.
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Tomi Eloranta » Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:41 pm

Make war, then love.
Tomi Eloranta

Return to Announcements/Site News