[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4294: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4296: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4297: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4298: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
Armour Workshop • View topic - Hi All; (Use this thread to introduce yourself)

Hi All; (Use this thread to introduce yourself)

Information will be posted here of a mundane sort, probably relating to site updates, problems etc.

Re: Hi All; (Use this thread to introduce yourself)

Postby pawel.janczarek » Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:30 am

Hi there,

Pawel from Wroclaw /Breslau - Poland
I am modelling at nights when family sleeps since 2 years.
Love Pz II and variants as weel as softskins and light tanks.

Curently working with some brail scale muddy ronson

I hope to start some workbench here soon.
Maybe with PZ IV above but nobody knows ....

So stay tune
And I keep and eye for You and Your work here at Armor workshop forum

pawel

Ps. You can find some my models here in my blog http://www.panzerflix.com
I also do some other stuf like posters and other graphic stuff like here
http://www.flickr.com/photos/runeone/
pawel.janczarek

Low volume poster here.....

Postby Mike Horrell » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:49 am

I joined shortly after this board was announced because I figured it was a
good place to get REASONED info on armor (armour??)

Since I have no significant knowledge of my own, but may want to ask the
occasional question, I registered but I doubt I will be an active participant
in most discussions. My ID may be "inactive" for long periods, but that is
not an indication of lack of interest.

Mike
Mike Horrell

Postby Jamie Tainton » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:48 pm

welcome aboard guys- glad to know your watchin'
"Don't believe everything you think"
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Chris De Haven » Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:05 am

Morning/Evening folks, ,:>

Chris from TX... was shown the way here by a friend in another forum I belong to.

I build pretty much anything an everything... that's plastic or resin. Everything else is just sniffing glue and slinging paint.

I may not be as active as some of you folks are but I do keep My eyes open to the forums I choose to join.

Thanks for having Me.

V/R
Chris
Chris De Haven

Postby Dario Risso » Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:52 pm

Welcome guys!

Darío
Dario Risso

Postby Adam Obrębski » Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:15 pm

Hi,
Łódź, Poland reports! :fritz:
I've rested from military vehicles, painting Napoleonic "scene".

Next stop - Flakpanzer I and Stalingrad ;B;
Adam Obrębski

Postby Jamie Tainton » Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:19 pm

That looks great Adam! Welcome Poland- look forward to your updates. ,:>

I noticed you made the same post twice. Don't worry it is only a security thing that the first two posts by new members that need to be cleared by me- just to keep spammers etc. away. One more and you will be free! ;woot:
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Rob Asbury » Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:47 pm

Hi all,

Greetings from Virginia, USA. I'm 46 and have been modeling since around 1970. I started with aircraft kits, which I still build, and begin building armor when I discovered the 1/32 Monogram kits in the early-mid 1970's. I transitioned to more detailed kits in the late 1970's (Tamiya Tiger I Early, Panther, and King Tiger variants). I mainly build German WWII (favorites are the Pz III, Pz IV series (especially Stugs), Panthers, and Tigers). My all-time favorite is probably the early Tiger I (Kursk time period) but the Panther G late is a very close second. I also have a few Allied kits (Tasca M4A1, AFV Club M5A1 Late, Tamiya JS-II). I'm actually working on the JS-II at the moment...

I first saw James Tainton's work on another website back in 2009 (Pz IV/F2 build); glad I found your current home James!

Rob
Rob Asbury

Postby Jamie Tainton » Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:25 pm

Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Tomi Eloranta » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:02 am

Hello from Finland ,:>

My name is Tomi Eloranta and I'm 39 years young (still six months away from that 4.0...). I have been modeling since forever, although there was a lenghty break from late -90's to 2008 when I was back in game and this time for good. My main interest is german WW2 armor, no surprises there wss. And weirder the merrier, I don't shy away from "what if..." and I'm not so much of a rivet counter. So if you see my work and want to point out some historical flaw, see if I care :lol: Well, somekind of happy medium is my choice since I'm in this for fun. And I'm kind of slow builder too, no 24h rush builds from here....

Outside modeling I enjoy mountain biking, motorcycle riding and that awful noicy heavy metal music that mom always warned about :Y) That's me in nutshell. Here's a pic of what if Jagdpanther which I'm currently working on, still waiting those IR devices to arrive from mail but it starts to be in good shape.

Make war, then love.
Tomi Eloranta

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements/Site News