[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4294: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4296: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4297: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4298: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
Armour Workshop • View topic - Hi All; (Use this thread to introduce yourself)

Hi All; (Use this thread to introduce yourself)

Information will be posted here of a mundane sort, probably relating to site updates, problems etc.

Re: Hi All; (Use this thread to introduce yourself)

Postby Roy Schlicht » Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:19 am

To become old and wise you must first survive being young and stupid.
Roy Schlicht

Postby Miran Flores » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:08 am

As another sort of newbe, I have to also welcome you to the site
Miran Flores

Postby Dario Risso » Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:51 am

Hi Steve, wellcome aboard
Darío
Dario Risso

Postby Tim Coulson » Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:59 am

Welcome Steve.
Tim Coulson

Postby Steve Wheeler » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:18 am

Thanks everyone for the welcome.

The DML Neubau arrived yesterday.... after my Pz1 builds, this is a monster! Looking forward to getting started

But first , in an attempt at self discipline, I want to get past a stalled scratch-building issue on my Sd Kfz 265.

With your approval, I'll post a few pictures showing it's current state in the 'Model Build' section.

Cheers.... Steve.
Steve Wheeler

Postby Jamie Tainton » Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:23 pm

"Don't believe everything you think"
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Steve Wheeler » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:47 am

Thanks Jamie,

I've tried to start a new topic, but am having problems with attaching pictures. I can't get a response from either the 'File details' or 'Browse' boxes. cry

Is it that they haven't been enabled yet, or have I missed something?

Cheers.... Steve.
Steve Wheeler

Postby Tim Coulson » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:40 am

Steve,

The upload attachment tab works fine for me.

You can always use Flickr/Photobucket or similar to host your photos.

Tim
Tim Coulson

Postby Steve Wheeler » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:14 am

Thanks for that Tim,

I've never used Flickr or Photobucket, and while I'm sure it's easy enough, I'd need my daughter to show me how!

Anyway, in the absence of any response from the Filename boxes, I still wouldn't know how to identify the files/pictures I want to post.

After reading some of the site administration notes, I wonder if my account hasn't been fully activated, as part of the new member vetting process?

So I'll wait and see, and continue to enjoy the contents of this site.

Cheers..... Steve.
Steve Wheeler

Postby Jamie Tainton » Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:04 pm

Hi Steve again sorry for the delay.I tried out your account's permission and I had no problem adding attachment.
1. click on upload attachment
2. click browse. This will open a dialogue box to your computer. This can be changed to wherever you want to look. Once you find the file, click the open button in the dialogue box on the bottom right.
3. hit the add file button
4. test with preview.
5. Finally hit submit to post the finalized message.
"Don't believe everything you think"
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements/Site News