[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4294: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4296: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4297: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4298: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
Armour Workshop • View topic - Hi All; (Use this thread to introduce yourself)

Hi All; (Use this thread to introduce yourself)

Information will be posted here of a mundane sort, probably relating to site updates, problems etc.

Re: Hi All; (Use this thread to introduce yourself)

Postby Steve Wheeler » Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:06 pm

Thanks Jamie,

I've got it now..... :D

It's now my bedtime over here, so I'll get back tomorrow.

Cheers.... Steve.
Steve Wheeler

Postby Jamie Tainton » Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:33 pm

No problem -you could also do it like Dario and create a gallery at your CP and then link the images ti that in your posts.
Dario- maybe you can explain that process?
"Don't believe everything you think"
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Dario Risso » Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:37 am

Sure, no pproblem: I click every button on the panel until pics appears :D
Well, no, the process is:
1) Click on User Control Panel It is at te left of the screen, below the german soldier with the Tiger II model.
2) Click on Gallery
3) Click on Manage Personal Albums
4) Hit Create Album or click on an existent album
5) Click on Upload Image
6) When all the images are uploaded, hit on Submit
7) Then select the path, copy and paste to the message; select it again and mark IMG (here, in the message, at top of the writing box)

Well, I had not idea about the method you explain, Jamie, but sounds easier than mine

Darío
Dario Risso

Postby Jamie Tainton » Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:02 am

Thanks! It maybe easier to use attachments but the images can be bigger and better organized, layed out from a gallery album?
"Don't believe everything you think"
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Dennis McQuillen » Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:44 am

Hello everyone, My name is Dennis and I am currently living in Florida. I am 40ish and build mostly German and Russian armor. I have always been interested in modeling, but my perfectionist tendencies seem to prevent me from finishing many kits. I am really trying to power through this and just get someting done. I have finished a few things lately but I will be posting my current build, a Dragon Panzer IIC soon.

Dennis
Dennis McQuillen

Postby Tim Coulson » Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:57 am

Welcome Dennis.

I know what you mean about "perfectionist tendencies seem to prevent me from finishing many kits." My out of the box quick build on the German field kitchen has ended up being a massive research and correction project! :eek:
Tim Coulson

Postby Miran Flores » Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:13 am

Welcome Dennis, Don't we all sabitage ourselves with our best intensions.
Miran Flores

Postby Roy Schlicht » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:19 am

Hello Dennis and welcome to Armour Workshop. Look forward to seeing some of your projects.

Roy
To become old and wise you must first survive being young and stupid.
Roy Schlicht

Postby Milan Mynar » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:44 pm

Dear Colleagues,

let me inroduce myself. My name is Milan Mynář, I live in the Czech Republic, former Czechoslovakia. I am 47 years old. I started my modellers work when I was 8 years old. My first model was the Mig 19, jet figther made by KP. I was interested in WW II models of planes in 1/72 scale. About 16 years ago I started to build models of
Armoured Fighting Vehicles in 1/35 scale . My main areas of interest are Polish armour 1920-1946, Vickers 6 ton tank and it´s derivates, for example T-26 and any interestnig vehicles of WW II.

Milan Mynar

Postby Miran Flores » Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:52 pm

Welcome to our little ragtag group, it looks like you've found yourself an interesting modeling nich. Hopefully you can help expand our horzons and maybe we can do the same for you, Miran
Miran Flores

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements/Site News