[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4294: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4296: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4297: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4298: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
Armour Workshop • View topic - Hi All; (Use this thread to introduce yourself)

Hi All; (Use this thread to introduce yourself)

Information will be posted here of a mundane sort, probably relating to site updates, problems etc.

Re: Hi All; (Use this thread to introduce yourself)

Postby Jamie Tainton » Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:08 am

Awesome picture and a real privilege to have ya aboard! ,:>
"Don't believe everything you think"
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Ernie Schafer » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:28 pm

Hello again! I joined here about a year ago, but had to take a break from building to re-focus myself and my modeling. Happily I think I am now ready to get back at it and hopefully enjoy the hobby and get the most out of it that I can. It is good to be back and I hope to post a new build or two very soon.
Ernie
Ernie Schafer

Postby Dario Risso » Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:10 pm

Hello Ernie, wellcome aboard! IMHO, soon or later, all modeller needs to take a break from building to re-focus himself and his modeling.

Darío
Dario Risso

Postby Roy Schlicht » Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:01 am

To become old and wise you must first survive being young and stupid.
Roy Schlicht

Postby Michael Shackleton » Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:03 pm

Hello everyone
Nice to be here! I've been making models on and off for most of my life. Most of those models have been military vehicles! I tend to only build models on those long cold wintery nights so the output isn't huge. I have a number of Stuarts on the go including a very long-term 1.6 scale project which is barely started and scares the wotsits out of me. Just built (and reviewed) the Meng Tortoise and have loads of other ideas most of which will probablynever be built. I can but dream :bulb:

I've had a go at writing with things like the Leopard 1 Trilogy and Tilly Colours. I run the Tilly Register in the UK with a friend Tilly Register http://www.tillyregister.com/home.html.

Since early this year, I've been writing model reviews which have appeared on Track-Link, Armorama and Modeller's Social Club.

Cheers
Mike
Michael Shackleton

Postby Jamie Tainton » Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:14 pm

Hi Michael glad to have ya on board and hope you can share some of your work here with us. ,:>
"Don't believe everything you think"
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Roy Schlicht » Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:31 am

Welcome Michael, hope to see some of your work and benifit from your input.

Roy
To become old and wise you must first survive being young and stupid.
Roy Schlicht

Postby Dario Risso » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:28 am

Hi Michael, Wellcome aboard!

Darío
Dario Risso

Postby Tim Coulson » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:24 pm

Welcome to Armour Workshop Michael.

Tim
Tim Coulson

Postby Pierre Parroux » Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:01 pm

welcome
Pierre Parroux

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements/Site News