[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4294: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4296: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4297: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4298: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
Armour Workshop • View topic - Hi All; (Use this thread to introduce yourself)

Hi All; (Use this thread to introduce yourself)

Information will be posted here of a mundane sort, probably relating to site updates, problems etc.

Hi All; (Use this thread to introduce yourself)

Postby pjpanzer » Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:12 am

Hi Lads;

This just a test, to see if my account works......I am happy to be here.

Good looking site Jamie. I am keen to see everybody's work.

Cheers, Pat
pjpanzer

Re: Hi All;

Postby Jamie Tainton » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:09 am

Hey Pat- how's it goin? Welcome aboard. Don't worry about having to wait for the post to be approved. It is a common way that boards can use to keep out undesirables such as spammers and spam-bots. Nothin personal :) Why not tell uas a little about yourself.
"Don't believe everything you think"
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Dario Risso » Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:04 pm

Hi there; nice place, James...it's still smell to fresh paint here, all is new !! :D

Well, I'm finishing 2 projects, so...no thread still, but my next project will be posted here, with your permission

Regards from Argentina

Darío
Dario Risso

sup dudes!

Postby Laura » Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:39 pm

just wanted to let you know that i found this hideout yesterday and registered!

i will check this place out from time to time and maybe i'll be able to contribute a build in the nearer future at last!
Laura

Postby Jamie Tainton » Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:42 pm

Hi Dario- yep fresh start and a new mission. Well not all that different- but more focused. Look forward to your next work. And welcome aboard. ;)
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Re: sup dudes!

Postby Jamie Tainton » Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:44 pm

hey Laura- feel free to visit anytime ;)
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

hello everybody!! Why not say hi and introduce yourself?

Postby Jannes » Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:04 am

I'm Jannes Minholts from Groningen The Netherlands. 31 years of age, working in consrtuction and a teacher in wood constructions.
I recently picked up model building again so I'm still trying to re-find old skills and learning new.
Currently I'm working on a Sd.Kfz 232 6-rad an a Demag D7.
The 232 is going to be on a diorama I'm building about Fall Gelb in the Netherlands, May 1940.
Probably I'll be asking a lot of questions, so if it's getting to much, just say so. I can take it :P
Well that's something about me...looking forward on interacting with you all!!
Jannes

Postby David A Bredau » Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:34 am

Looks like the start of a beautiful thing!
Registered yesterday after finding the site. Glad to get in on the front end of things.
Hope to contribute soon.

David B.
David A Bredau

Re: sup dudes!

Postby Luiz Carlos » Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:54 am

Luiz Carlos

Greetings from Massachusetts!

Postby SKubik » Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:45 am

G'day folks,

Just joined the site today.

A little background on my self. I'm approaching 50 and have been building models since I was 7. My first kit was Revell's USS Coral Sea. In the beginning, I was fascinated with all things aircraft, particularly Navy. Most of the models that I built were the 1/48 scale Monogram kits. Remember those? THe ones with the sliding canopies retractable landing gear, folding wings, etc. Somewhere in my teens, my dad gave me Monograms Pzkwn IV kit and I was hooked on armor since then. I returned to modeling after a 20 hiatus while I served in the US Navy. I was amazed at all the new manufacturers.

My main focus is WWII armor and specifically Allied. I do go off on tangents every so often and dab into Korean War armor.

Currently on my workbench is DML's Flak 37 which is going to be set in a dio with an M4 HST towing it.

Enough about me. Glad to be here and look forward to chatting with y'all

Steve
SKubik

Next

Return to Announcements/Site News