[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4294: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4296: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4297: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4298: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
Armour Workshop • View topic - Hi All; (Use this thread to introduce yourself)

Hi All; (Use this thread to introduce yourself)

Information will be posted here of a mundane sort, probably relating to site updates, problems etc.

Re: Hi All; (Use this thread to introduce yourself)

Postby Juan Lázaro » Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:36 pm

Thanks for your welcome.

When I have some time I will set imagine of my works in process.
Juan Lázaro

Postby Bill Morran » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:02 pm

Good Day
My name is Bill Morran and I am 57 years of age and have been modelling on and off for 50 of them.
Unfortunately I am in an off cycle, but still like to keep current. Never been an exceptional modeller,
just run of the mill straight out of the box type (warts and all). Keep on buying em.
Will not be posting much. Mostly will be keeping a watching brief. Presently reside in
Alberta Canada.
Bill
Bill Morran

Postby David Madsen » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:52 pm

Greetings Bill! Glad to have you aboard and I can't wait to see your work. Maybe after awhile you'll get back into the groove of things. thumb3
David Madsen

Postby Jamie Tainton » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:20 pm

Well thanks for dropping by Bill. I to spent the first 27 years of my life in Alberta- 19 in Sherwood Park and the rest in Edmonton. Was justback there, and while some of the sights were tugging at the heart, I do like it on the coast. Use to play football under this bridge.
"Don't believe everything you think"
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Dario Risso » Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:31 am

Wellcome, Bill!

Darío
Dario Risso

Postby Roy Schlicht » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:01 pm

To become old and wise you must first survive being young and stupid.
Roy Schlicht

Postby John Marshall » Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:02 am

Hiya everyone, i'm John Marshall, I come from Portsmouth, England and I've been model making for 38 years. I specialize in Second world war armor but i am addicted to anything Panzer related. I've had my work displayed at the D-day museum in Portsmouth, Bovington tank museum and I've had a couple of my aircraft models displayed at RAF Tangmere museum. Although my expertise is Third Reich armor, I'm totally A-political, I don't condone Nationalism, Fascism or any type of extremism. I'm looking forward to meeting like minded people and to pass on my experience to anyone who needs it.
John Marshall

Postby Tim Coulson » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:38 am

Welcome John.

I remember seeing a couple of 1/35 dioramas at the Bovington Tank museum when I visited back around 1999-2000. It was of a bridge with German tanks and troops crossing and one of the troops had an Alsatian dog. Was that your work?

I think there was also a diorama of Japanese troops attacking a British trench at the top of a hill, but that may have been at another museum.

Looking forward to seeing your work here.

Tim
Tim Coulson

Postby Roy Schlicht » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:42 am

To become old and wise you must first survive being young and stupid.
Roy Schlicht

Postby Steve Wheeler » Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:29 am

Hello everyone, I'm Steve Wheeler, from Eye, in Suffolk, England. I'm 65, and retired.

I've made models of one sort or another since I was a kid, mainly aircraft and railways..... but I started to take military modelling more seriously about 4 years ago. I completed a couple of Panzer 1s, and I have a Sd.Kfz. 265 on the go at present.

So far I'm focusing on the early Panzers in their various guises, and have several kits waiting to hit the building board. I also have on order the DML and Amusing Hobby versions of the Neubau Fahrzeug...... mainly as a result of reading Jamie's build thread. I hope I can get even close to that standard!

So, I'm looking forward to sharing ideas, advice and inspiration.

Cheers... Steve.
Steve Wheeler

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements/Site News