[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4294: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4296: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4297: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4298: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
Armour Workshop • View topic - M3 Stuart 'Honey' ~ Academy

M3 Stuart 'Honey' ~ Academy

Post your in progress shots and descriptions on British subjects here

Re: M3 Stuart 'Honey' ~ Academy

Postby Jamie Tainton » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:05 am

Boy you're getting quite stuck in with this one, I think the more you build the better you'll get! Keep up the good work :Y)
"Don't believe everything you think"
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby David Madsen » Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:49 pm

David Madsen

Postby David Madsen » Thu May 05, 2011 7:36 pm

Here is the interior work with PE details, primed with a Crimson red I wanted to get rid of. Next step to paint it white.

David Madsen

Postby David Madsen » Sun May 08, 2011 8:12 pm

Progress has been slow, busy weekend helping my mother with the garden for her Mother's day gift. I managed to paint my wheel parts dark yellow for its desert theme with the salt chip method. However the salt didn't really do quite a great job and found just lightly scratching the surface with a exacto knife gave a more gratifying chipping effect. I just wanted to show a few of the pieces I did, I haven't had time to do the whole set. Next I should have the wheel assembly completed.
:panzer1:

David Madsen

Postby David Madsen » Mon May 16, 2011 6:43 pm

Finished the main wheel assemblies and painted the interior, next for the upper hull.

David Madsen

Postby David Madsen » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:48 am

Work on the upper chassis is complete, I've decided to abandon the PE parts, it just postponed the project further and my enthusiasm for building it. Things are rolling along now!

David Madsen

Postby Ernie Schafer » Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:49 pm

Looks great so far David! You are moving right along. I had the chance several years ago to climb around one of these at a museaum. It is small on the outside, and extreamely cramped inside, to the point where you were left wondering how those guys fought in the thing, and more so how you quickly evacuate the vehicle if need be. It was a cool experience, but very sobering as well.
Ernie
Ernie Schafer

Postby David Madsen » Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:31 pm

David Madsen

Postby Ernie Schafer » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:00 pm

Ernie Schafer

Postby David Madsen » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:59 am

David Madsen

PreviousNext