[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4294: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4296: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4297: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4298: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
Armour Workshop • View topic - Panzer I kits and series details

Panzer I kits and series details

Ask any questions regarding real Panzerkampfwagen II or modelling them.

Panzer I kits and series details

Postby Jamie Tainton » Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:29 pm

In preparation for a series of Panzer I builds I am preparing for- I was wondering if anyone wants to add their input on what kits would be good to show a Series 2, 3, 4 Panzer I/A. I also will do some variants as well.

This is part of the idea I have for this website- a site that will hopefully focus on builds, (mine and others) that show the development and progression of the Panzers of World War II as well as other vehicles. I won't be so concerned with what is the latest new item to buy or building the latest new kit for some sort of "Hey look at me" prestige and or accolade, or rushing to meet some deadline for a magazine. Sometimes not much will appear to be happening but eventually I hope there will be a data base for other modellers to refer to should they wish to build a subject covered here.

For the Panzer I/As I'll be doing the Flakpanzer I/A from both Tristar and DML and then I want to do the Panzer I/A ohne Aufbau from Tristar, then a Panzer I/A 2.Serie, 3.Serie and 4.Serie
Also a munition version followed perhaps an ambulance, bride layer, demolition vehicle.
Any input will be greatly appreciated regarding kits and details to pull this off. I do have my own ideas and will be posting my thought during the builds as I read through the various reference, particularly Jentz's books on the Panzer I.

After that I'll be going into the Panzer I/B in sequential order, followed by Panzer II, Panzer III etc., hopefully in sequential order, (for the most part) :D
"Don't believe everything you think"
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Re: Panzer I kits and series details

Postby Dario Risso » Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:16 pm

Good idea!!! I will star the "Bison I" in a couple of weeks, of course using yours as a guide :D I've build Italeri's Pz I and Dragon's Pz Jg I too. The next will be the flak, I think or maybe a Pz II
I don't understand the meaning of 2,3 , 4 series :?: :?: Can yoy explain alittle more about this?

Thanks

Darío
Dario Risso

Postby Jamie Tainton » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:49 pm

Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Dario Risso » Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:25 pm

Man, the german was complicated people, uh? :D There must be an University of Panzers to understand all the variants/ausf.

Thanks for the tips

Darío
Dario Risso

Postby Jamie Tainton » Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:44 pm

Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Return to Panzerkampfwagen II