[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4294: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4296: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4297: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4298: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
Armour Workshop • View topic - panzer IV Mr. hobby 1/35

panzer IV Mr. hobby 1/35

The development and evolution of one of the worlds most formidable arms of a military force will be seen within this category.

panzer IV Mr. hobby 1/35

Postby Pierre Parroux » Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:52 pm

Hello. It's not a phantom intake, but a part of B.V. P 188 you see the box in the back. One of the two jet engines exactly. It is a resin kit from unicraft . (is the "S" of engines correct ? i'm not sure). Pierre
Pierre Parroux

Re: panzer IV Mr. hobby 1/35

Postby Roy Schlicht » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:29 am

Well, have fun with that thing. It looks like it will be an interesting aircraft.

Roy
To become old and wise you must first survive being young and stupid.
Roy Schlicht

panzer IV Mr. hobby 1/35

Postby Pierre Parroux » Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:56 pm

interesting yes, but bad moulded, without any detail. A lot of scratch, i rebuild all the landing gears. ;B; I will post a pic of the finished kit if you are interested..
Pierre Parroux

Postby Roy Schlicht » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:34 am

Roy Schlicht

Postby Pierre Parroux » Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:28 am

allright, i will do that, i think i will register this week-end..
Pierre Parroux

Postby Jamie Tainton » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:03 am

"Don't believe everything you think"
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Pierre Parroux » Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:00 am

it should be a good idea. But preserve the idea of the biginning, armour first. A test would be a good idea ?
Pierre Parroux

Postby Roy Schlicht » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:48 pm

Yeah, I like the idea of a place where pictures of our builds of other subjects can be posted but don't really care to see blogs or in depth postings about what version of the Bf 109 saw action in N. Africa and what type of filters would it have had ect... This is an Armor site and I for one want to see it stay that way. Now back to your Panzer IV. Any updates?

Roy
Roy Schlicht

Postby Pierre Parroux » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:59 pm

Hello. Not yet, no update because i have a lot of documents to classify, my girlfriend is sick, and this cry cry of plane takes me a lot of time cry . I want to finish some things with this kit, to continue the panzer and to paint both the tank and the B. V.
Pierre Parroux

Postby Roy Schlicht » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:06 am

Roy Schlicht

PreviousNext

Return to German Tanks of World War Two