[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4294: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4296: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4297: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4298: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
Armour Workshop • View topic - panzer IV Mr. hobby 1/35

panzer IV Mr. hobby 1/35

The development and evolution of one of the worlds most formidable arms of a military force will be seen within this category.

Re: panzer IV Mr. hobby 1/35

Postby Roy Schlicht » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:48 pm

It's starting to come together and look like a Panzer IV. Keep it up.

Roy
To become old and wise you must first survive being young and stupid.
Roy Schlicht

Postby Pierre Parroux » Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:04 pm

complicated kit, with bad fittings. I tried to glue schurtzen, but the shape of the rear does not follow the one of the turret.
the supports are not aligned with the surface of the turret
and i must use super-glue but i am not sure it will not come off in time. So, i drilled a 0.2mm hole in the lower links and glued a small axis in them.
i will drill a hole in the turret itself and glue all together, i hope to do not have problem in the future. pffffffffff :-(
Pierre Parroux

Postby Roy Schlicht » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:32 am

To become old and wise you must first survive being young and stupid.
Roy Schlicht

panzer IV Mr. hobby 1/35

Postby Pierre Parroux » Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:10 pm

thank you very much, i did not think about that, i am really stupid. I will do that.
Pierre Parroux

Previous

Return to German Tanks of World War Two