[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4294: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4296: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4297: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4298: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
Armour Workshop • View topic - Well provisioned- a vignette

Well provisioned- a vignette

Well provisioned- a vignette

Postby Charles Wojtkiewicz » Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:49 pm

I started this build a bit ago- here it is for your viewing pleasure and general distraction! :fritz:

For reasons I'm still unsure of, I've entered a group build. The subject is a well kit by Monroe Perdu, another wonderful little 1/35 gem designed by Mr MP, Mike Bishop. I'll be interspersing these reports with my next aircraft build, which will begin with the new year- for another group build! Both contests are at [url="http://www.modelersalliance.com/"]Modelers Alliance[/url], a great site aimed at all types of modeling. Random cartoon characters will appear, as Fritzi and Hannah are on break until January. Read on to meet Wendy Wehrmacht- and of course Pfennig makes his strident commentary.

Charles Wojtkiewicz

Re: Well provisioned- a vignette

Postby Jamie Tainton » Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:58 pm

Hey Chuck, great to see your work here, save me from searching all over the Internet to get caught up in your latest epic comic/build log. To tell the truth, after having discovered your US Navy plane blog a couple of years ago on Hyper-scale, I have toyed with the idea of creating a few characters myself to do something similar, but laziness so far has won out. Please feel welcome to post anytime, now that the two initial required posts have been made, its wide open now.
Thanks again and welcome on board.

Oh and holler out if you need any references of any sort :Y)
"Don't believe everything you think"
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Jamie Tainton » Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:39 pm

posted some pics in the gallery for ya.
gallery/album.php?album_id=111
BTW I'm gonna make a softskin category and move this thread there ;-)
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Dan Reed » Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:31 am

It's great to see Chuck here-watched your blog on the Me410 and was so impressed with it! Creative! thumb2
Dan
Dan Reed

Postby Charles Wojtkiewicz » Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:41 am

Thanks, Gents! Now I can post the rest:
Here's some more, squeezed into the burgeoning holiday season. Ho!, Ho! Ho!

Charles Wojtkiewicz

Postby Charles Wojtkiewicz » Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:43 am

It's nice to have the week between Christmas and New Year's off- time to model! My lovely wife puts up a lot from me this way- although I did steam clean a lot of our carpets today... ;) Take it away, Wendy!

Charles Wojtkiewicz

Postby Dan Reed » Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:44 pm

Happy New Year!
The kubel is loaded for bear!
Aber madness does not seem to slow you down Chuck!
Dan
Dan Reed

Postby Charles Wojtkiewicz » Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:35 pm

Thanks, Dan! Back from the depths! I'm interspersing this build with my Ju388- it's a 1/35 week for me- and Wendy Wehrmacht!

Charles Wojtkiewicz

Postby Jamie Tainton » Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:52 pm

Happy New Year as well Chuck, and a belated Happy B-day.
Thanks for keeping us up to date with this build.
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Dan Reed » Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:35 pm

Chuck,
Isn't MP studios items great stuff?
Dan
Dan Reed

Next

Return to General Axis