[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4294: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4296: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4297: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4298: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
Armour Workshop • View topic - Sd.Kfz. 231 Schwere Panzerspähwagen 8 Rad ~ AFV Club

Sd.Kfz. 231 Schwere Panzerspähwagen 8 Rad ~ AFV Club

Sd.Kfz. 231 Schwere Panzerspähwagen 8 Rad ~ AFV Club

Postby Jamie Tainton » Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:42 pm

Just picked this one up. Although I have the old Tamiya one almost to the paint stage, I decided it will be useful to get this more modern one just to help wrap up that build. It will also be interesting to see how the two compare. Perhaps this will spur me on to complete the other project! Right click to open in another window.
AFV_35231_01.jpg
AFV_35231_14.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Don't believe everything you think"
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Re: Sd.Kfz. 231 Schwere Panzerspähwagen 8 Rad ~ AFV Club

Postby Jamie Tainton » Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:51 pm

more of the instruction sheets. Trying a different method of posting these - as expandable attachments. How do you like this type?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Dario Risso » Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:20 pm

Dario Risso

Postby Jamie Tainton » Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:14 pm

It takes more effort on my part but if you like it that's how I'll do it from now on, see how it goes. I noticed that my old Tamiya sdkfz 232 build has bad links to the pictures- I have no idea where they are- I'll probably have to find the original pictures again and start from scratch kinda?
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Tim Coulson » Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:07 am

I like this method too.
Tim Coulson

Postby Roy Schlicht » Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:43 am

To become old and wise you must first survive being young and stupid.
Roy Schlicht

Return to Armoured cars and wheeled armoured vehicles