[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4294: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4296: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4297: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4298: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
Armour Workshop • View topic - Sd.Kfz. 221 ~ Bronco # 35013 and # 35033

Sd.Kfz. 221 ~ Bronco # 35013 and # 35033

Re: Sd.Kfz. 221 ~ Bronco # 35013 and # 35033

Postby Dario Risso » Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:00 am

Dario Risso

Postby David Madsen » Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:34 pm

David Madsen

Postby David Madsen » Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:57 pm

Painted the floor with MM RAF Dark Green, which I found close to RAL 7009. It will be hard to tell anyways when it's together. I then masked with some painters tape and painted the walls white. I should be making faster progress with this now that I have the 232 out of the way.

David Madsen

Postby Dan Reed » Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:56 pm

You nailed that green floor!
Dan
Dan Reed

Postby David Madsen » Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:07 am

I've been lax on taking pictures of my progress but I've made progress nonetheless, I've got most of the exterior assembled and painted with a black as a primer/preshade coat.

David Madsen

Postby John Mohnen » Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:09 pm

Great work David.
Armoured cars are one of my favourites, mostly lots of details with plenty of room for scratchbuilding and add-on interior and exterior.
Will be closely following your built.
Here some interior shots of a 222 but these had enough similarities.
http://members.verizon.net/~vze4zqjs/bl ... terior.htm
And some great interior shots in this download, type
NICsdkfz222_walk_around
in google.
Its looking good.
John Mohnen

Postby Jamie Tainton » Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:08 pm

Hey David, glad to see some progress shots, keep them coming! thumb3
"Don't believe everything you think"
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Dan Reed » Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:25 pm

looks great!
Dan Reed

Postby David Madsen » Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:10 pm

Thanks guys, I've got her in dark grey now, next step will be some brown camouflage for the two tone. Don't mind the visor on the turret, in attempt to clean it from the tree I took off a little too much.

David Madsen

Postby Roy Schlicht » Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:15 pm

Looking good. I love these German Armored cars, both the 4 and 8 Rads.

Roy
To become old and wise you must first survive being young and stupid.
Roy Schlicht

PreviousNext

Return to Armoured cars and wheeled armoured vehicles