[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4294: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4296: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4297: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4298: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
Armour Workshop • View topic - Sd.Kfz. 221 ~ Bronco # 35013 and # 35033

Sd.Kfz. 221 ~ Bronco # 35013 and # 35033

Sd.Kfz. 221 ~ Bronco # 35013 and # 35033

Postby David Madsen » Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:36 pm

I hope I don't bore you all being Jamie just did one of these. Just received these and plan to build them in unison. The first one will probably be in the Polish Campaign and the sPzB41 on the Eastern front. Started with the lower chassis. So far it's gone together very well, though there was some clean up needed around the injection spots. I'll be building as much of the interior as I can before painting it.

David Madsen

Re: Sd.Kfz. 221 ~ Bronco # 35013 and # 35033

Postby Roy Schlicht » Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:38 pm

Awesome, I wish I could work as fast as you. I always seem to get bogged down with the details (plus I'm working on some wingy thingys right now). Will be watching.

Roy
To become old and wise you must first survive being young and stupid.
Roy Schlicht

Postby David Madsen » Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:44 pm

Haven't made great progress with this, but the ball is starting to roll again. Some interior shots. I'll have to admit, this kit is a little more overwhelming for me with all of the smaller parts. There's a lot of detail in this kit.

David Madsen

Postby Tim Coulson » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:31 pm

Nice progress David.
Tim Coulson

Postby Dan Reed » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:03 pm

I'll be watching too. Love these series of vehicles? Any snow in Iowa-none in this part of MN...
Dan
Dan Reed

Postby Dario Risso » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:47 pm

I like those interior detail, David. Be carefull with the color of the floor and side walls; I mean, search about what colors go in each of them

Darío
Dario Risso

Postby Roy Schlicht » Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:03 am

Looking good. I really like the 4 RAd armored cars that Germany put out during the war (I like all the armored cars they put out during the war).

Roy
To become old and wise you must first survive being young and stupid.
Roy Schlicht

Postby David Madsen » Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:52 pm

David Madsen

Postby Dan Reed » Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:55 am

David,
I spoke too soon-we got about three inches yesterday-we are having a very easy winter here!
I won't be at that show as I'll be out camping; wish that I could now, so we could meet up! last year's show was a bit of a bust, vendor-wise ,but hopefully more will be at the show this year.
Maybe you will have the 221's done for the show?
Dan
Dan Reed

Postby Dan Reed » Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:00 am

This might help you-I took them at the Patton Museum a few years ago: gallery/album.php?album_id=159

Dan
Dan Reed

Next

Return to Armoured cars and wheeled armoured vehicles