[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4294: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4296: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4297: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4298: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
Armour Workshop • View topic - SdKfz.221 ~ Bronco

SdKfz.221 ~ Bronco

Re: SdKfz.221 ~ Bronco

Postby Dan Reed » Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:17 pm

James,
Do you know what the roundish item is on the pedistal? Ammo locker?
Dan
Dan Reed

Postby Jamie Tainton » Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:35 am

Not sure Dan, I'll look into it. ;) Here are a few pics from the progress I've made lately.

"Don't believe everything you think"
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Dan Reed » Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:18 am

James,
Are you going to have the side doors open?
Wish a engine was made for the kit.
Dan
Dan Reed

Postby Jamie Tainton » Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:14 am

Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Jamie Tainton » Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:50 pm

Some more photos from a few days ago showing it is coming close to the final construction on this one, I hope!

Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Dan Reed » Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:29 pm

James, Looks great! I love the look of these 221/222/223 vehicles-someways very modern looking with their wedge shaped hull, but they must have been slow to manufacter.
Now on to the 221 with 28mm?
Dan
Dan Reed

Postby Jamie Tainton » Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:11 pm

I don't like the look of the jack that comes with the kit- it has sink holes and is clunky and chunky - reminds me of something from Italeri from the 70's!
What kind of jack would it of had and what is a good replacement?
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Jamie Tainton » Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:28 pm

Here are some progress pics. Again I am bucking the trend towards the blue grey that seems to be popular with the crowd, but I never really liked belonging to a crowd anyways! wss. I have again opted for the Extracolor grey colour for the reason it is more accurate to have this dark colour than any other.

Gloss coat of Future prior to adding the decals. I have decided to portray a vehicle seen in this picture

Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Dan Reed » Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:27 pm

James,
I think that Extracolor has hit the nail on the head with this color.
Go Gray!
Dan
Dan Reed

Postby Tim Coulson » Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:12 am

Tim Coulson

PreviousNext

Return to Armoured cars and wheeled armoured vehicles