[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4294: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4296: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4297: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4298: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
Armour Workshop • View topic - Adler Kfz. 13 ~ Bronco Models

Adler Kfz. 13 ~ Bronco Models

Re: Adler Kfz. 13 ~ Bronco Models

Postby Tim Coulson » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:16 am

Looking good Jamie.thumb6

Nice work on the spare wheel cover.

I had to look up what the RW stands for on the licence plate. I hadn't seen that one before, as not many modellers build pre WW2 vehicles.

Tim
Tim Coulson

Postby Dan Reed » Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:50 am

James, This looks great! I love the spare tire cover and they all should look different from one another-I think that we modellers have learned to think that certain items on a model look the same no matter what.
I'm also impressed on how complex the gun mount is-nothing simple here! They could have designed it as a simple post with the MG on top, but not the Germans!
It's also interesting to see the two cars together and notice the different look with their two wildly different camo schemes-to me gray seems a step backwards compared to a multi-camo look.
Dan
PS-Look for a figure that has those huge German helmets!
Dan Reed

Postby Jamie Tainton » Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:13 pm

Thanks guys, glad you are looking in...
Here are some more updates, I am hopefully coming very close to the end of this one. I'm really glad of that as during the process of this build I actually must have built parts of it over many times due to things falling off or redoing them or??? anyway- I'm glad this is almost to the point where I can start thinking about the base and figures.
Here you can see I have painted the front mud flaps a blackish colour. Some of the colours may seem a tad off as I forgot to re set the white balance after using the camera for some outside shots! D'oh!

Some fine tuning on the seat and re-done spare wheel. It has the gloss coat and a wash on it.

Some mud and dirt are beginning to get layered on
"Don't believe everything you think"
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Jamie Tainton » Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:27 pm

Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Jamie Tainton » Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:28 pm

Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Jamie Tainton » Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:29 pm

Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Tim Coulson » Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:58 pm

Tim Coulson

Postby Jamie Tainton » Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:03 pm

Yeah the mud was the usual sifted sand/dirt with some plaster and pigments with some Acylic gel.
This one is getting closer and closer.
I have added the pendant holder on the drivers side and the turn signal parts were glued in place.

Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Jamie Tainton » Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:04 pm

Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Dario Risso » Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:33 pm

Looks...PERFECT! thumb6 The mud is very real!
Darío
Dario Risso

PreviousNext

Return to Armoured cars and wheeled armoured vehicles