[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4294: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4296: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4297: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4298: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
Armour Workshop • View topic - Adler Kfz. 14 Radio Car ~ Bronco Models

Adler Kfz. 14 Radio Car ~ Bronco Models

Adler Kfz. 14 Radio Car ~ Bronco Models

Postby Jamie Tainton » Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:54 pm

"Don't believe everything you think"
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Re: Alder Kfz. 14 Radio Car ~ Bronco Models

Postby Jamie Tainton » Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:08 pm

The following images were found on the inter web. Most are of the earlier Kfz.13- machine gun car but I'll include them for interest sake as they are very similar vehicles

Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Jamie Tainton » Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:13 pm

Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Jamie Tainton » Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:21 pm

The instructions

http://tinyurl.com/26ryl2h

here they are

Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Jamie Tainton » Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:21 pm

So I have a few photos for you. Not much in explanation for now I'm afraid- to fricking tired! ;)

Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Re: Adler Kfz. 14 Radio Car ~ Bronco Models

Postby Jamie Tainton » Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:27 pm

Hi, sorry I was going to post pics but my computer is in the shop. I was wondering what colour would the antenna be on this car?
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Jamie Tainton » Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:35 pm

Okay the iMac is back, first bit of trouble I've had in two years of getting it, video card needed to be replaced.
Here are a few pics showing that I have started adding paint to this kit as well. I hope to be able to get the two Kfz's done around the same time soas to do the weathering at the same time.

Some parts are still naked such as the antenna supports.

The tires on this Kfz.14 has a way more knobby type tire than the original Kfz. 13

The radios included with the kit. There is also an extra seat included for the RO
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Tim Coulson » Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:34 am

Looking good Jamie.thumb6

Tim
Tim Coulson

Postby Darren Gawle » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:18 am

Regarding that e-mail you sent me, if you're painting the vehicle dark grey then my best guess is to paint the frame dark grey as well. I thought you were originally asking about the -13 painted in Reichswehr three-tone.

DG
Darren Gawle

Postby Dan Reed » Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:00 pm

How did I miss this??
Love any vehicle with the large antennas.
Love the "blue" painted car on the box top!
A link: http://home.wxs.nl/~ereits/kfz13.pdf
I think that the antenna would be gray as well-aren't the supports wood?
Hope to see this guy in gray and brown (your choice of shades!)
thumb6
Dan
Dan Reed

Next

Return to Armoured cars and wheeled armoured vehicles