[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4294: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4296: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4297: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4298: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
Armour Workshop • View topic - German Neubaufahrzeug [Rheinmetall] ~ Trumpeter # 5528

German Neubaufahrzeug [Rheinmetall] ~ Trumpeter # 5528

Re: German Neubaufahrzeug [Rheinmetall] ~ Trumpeter # 5528

Postby Jamie Tainton » Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:44 pm

a couple of examples from today's crop of ebay from Eric, you can see the edge, while distinct, is soft, or so it appears to me.
"Don't believe everything you think"
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Roy Schlicht » Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:30 pm

Nice pics, this may not be the buntefarbe scheme though instead it could be the two tone grey with brown which did have a soft edge to it.

Roy
To become old and wise you must first survive being young and stupid.
Roy Schlicht

Postby David Madsen » Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:13 pm

Well, I've got the wheels all on and it's ready for paint. I'm hoping it turns out good, I am worried about my freehand skills on the airbrush.
David Madsen

Postby Jamie Tainton » Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:25 pm

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Roy Schlicht » Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:10 am

To become old and wise you must first survive being young and stupid.
Roy Schlicht

Postby David Madsen » Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:12 pm

Not sure what I think of this. First off, the pictures make the color look pinkish red, but it looks more brown to my eye in real life. I was trying to use the image you provided Jamie of just the right side. I actually like the patter on the left side that. Opinions on pattern/color? The whole time I really felt like I didn't know what I was doing.

David Madsen

Postby Jamie Tainton » Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:56 pm

Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Juan Lázaro » Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:47 pm

It turns out to be very pink.
Perhaps as James says of doing yellow on rose and reducing the size..... I cheer up that now the most entertaining thing comes. :painter:
Juan Lázaro

Postby David Madsen » Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:44 pm

For sure I will change the color, I was using this link http://www.jpsmodell.de/katalog/jpsedw_e.htm as a reference for the Nr. 18. It seemed like a light brown but turned into a pink. I'm not much of a paint mixer, i'd rather just have one color to use. The pattern I was just trying to use that picture of the prototype you showed, but maybe I was too big with it. I think I will repaint with the yellow and do a test paint on one of the panzer I turrets before I do the chassis until I get it right. I do plan to go with the tricolor pattern. Thanks for the comments.
David Madsen

Postby Jamie Tainton » Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:56 pm

Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Miscellaneous fully tracked vehicles