[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4294: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4296: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4297: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4298: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
Armour Workshop • View topic - Beute Renault R35 with conic turret T26 - based in pic...

Beute Renault R35 with conic turret T26 - based in pic...

Beute Renault R35 with conic turret T26 - based in pic...

Postby Marcos Serra » Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:25 pm

Hi, Gents!!!

It´s a honor to be here!!!

For my first time, I´ll post this little beast, based in this picture (fake or not...it´s a mistery...)

First of all, the pic:
font:

The same pic, with filters:

Based in this, I draw this blueprint:

In my opinion, was a Renault tractor or an ammo carrier that has been converted by the Germans to an artillery observation vehicle, in the Russian Front

To protect the crew, I think the Germans welded a scrap turret available in your junkyard...

In this case, a conical turret from russian T26 light tank...

The model kits I´m going to use:

The Heller´s R35 is pretty, but the Mirage kit is....hmmm...challenger !!!!
Look that gun barrel:

After surgery:

and...

Almost a tank:

Vynil tracks with "weight"...

...and:

For my crazy projects, I always use cheap materials...coper wire, soda cans, scraps from PE...

Primming the little girl:

Painting with Panzer Gray (ups and downs); The gloss aspect is Future...

Decals:

Pigments;

See the all history in my Blog...Be my guest...

This girl is almost ready...

Stay tunned, guys !!!

All the best, from Brazil !!!
amer_lol amer_lol amer_lol

Marcos Serra

Re: Beute Renault R35 with conic turret T26 - based in pic..

Postby Jamie Tainton » Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:16 pm

Marcos, very happy to see you here, a big welcome ,:>
Excellent first post!
"Don't believe everything you think"
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Dario Risso » Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:55 pm

Marcos, you like the "Frankenstein style" don't you? :lol:
I enjoy your conversions, they always are interesting thumb5
Waiting for updates
Darío
Dario Risso

Postby Marcos Serra » Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:11 am

Marcos Serra

Postby Marcos Serra » Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:13 am

Marcos Serra

Postby David Madsen » Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:14 pm

Very interesting project, I've never seen this...quite intriguing. Good work.
David Madsen

Postby Marcos Serra » Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:22 am

Marcos Serra

Postby Marcos Serra » Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:22 am

Well, Gents, this is the final step about this little girl:

In the last chapter, this pretty would go through a shower of dirt ....

But, our colleague Zisis Tsagarakis called my attention to a detail: the turret and gun mantlet are wrong !!!

#^(

See here:

Thanks, Zisis !!!

Well, as I don´t know any kit in 1/35 with this feature, it´s surgery time...
cry
Dremel and a steady hand...
No fear and no retreat !!!

All obscene and shocking scenes are on my blog ... Extreme caution to watch ...

But the final is this:

Well, I would like to thank my colleagues who accompanied the build of this little monster ... In special: Zetman, who showed me a flaw that was unnoticed ....

All the best, from Brazil !!!
:panzer1:

Marcos Serra

Return to Miscellaneous fully tracked vehicles