[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4294: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4296: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4297: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4298: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
Armour Workshop • View topic - 1/35 Neubau-Fahrzeug, Rheinmetall-Fahrgestell und Krupp-Turm

1/35 Neubau-Fahrzeug, Rheinmetall-Fahrgestell und Krupp-Turm

Re: 1/35 Neubau-Fahrzeug, Rheinmetall-Fahrgestell und Krupp-

Postby Jamie Tainton » Wed May 11, 2011 10:37 pm

Some more progress shots....

"Don't believe everything you think"
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Jamie Tainton » Wed May 11, 2011 10:38 pm

Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Jamie Tainton » Fri May 13, 2011 4:04 pm

Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Jamie Tainton » Fri May 13, 2011 4:08 pm

added the top bit to the exhaust system

the parts that make up the two smaller MG turrets...

the parts that make up the main turret assembly

Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Jamie Tainton » Mon May 16, 2011 8:40 pm

Well this kit is practically at the point where I can start painting, which I did yesterday - with some black primer, which I'll have to post pics of later. For now you can see the final parts having been added.

Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Laurent Moitrot » Mon May 16, 2011 11:05 pm

interesting subject and another nice kit isn't it ?
Cheers.
Laurent.

My current projects :
- StuG III G "late" (90%)
- StuG III g "Early" (99%)
- Pz IV H. (98%)
- Befehlspanther G "R01" (95%)
- Sherman M4A1 "Early" (99%)
Laurent Moitrot

Postby Jamie Tainton » Mon May 16, 2011 11:23 pm

Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Tim Coulson » Tue May 17, 2011 2:28 pm

Looking good Jamie.thumb6

Nice clean build.
Tim Coulson

Postby Jamie Tainton » Fri May 20, 2011 10:48 am

Well as there really is not much to the kit, except the running track, I'm ready to paint. I washed the plastic with some warm water and dish soap, which once dry the next dat I sprayed with some black paint as a prep for the colours to come. I have decided to do the early paint scheme with the three colours.
I used Humbrol paints to mix up a Nr . 17 erdgelb-matt tin number 94 with some 186 i think. I used the colour chip that is printed in the PanzerTracts No. 1-2 on the Pz. I.
I does seem darker and less yellow than the usual colour one sees out there but hey, they're the experts. thumb6
Nice picture here to get the info from needed to do the pattern

Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Charles Wojtkiewicz » Sat May 21, 2011 9:28 am

Wow- what a monster! I've always thought this is what a tank designed by a kid would look like- centipede tracks and battleship turrets! Looks great, Jamie- that camo is going to be fun!

Cheers!
chuk
Charles Wojtkiewicz

PreviousNext

Return to Miscellaneous fully tracked vehicles