[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4294: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4296: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4297: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4298: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
Armour Workshop • View topic - Trumpeter 1/16 Kingtiger

Trumpeter 1/16 Kingtiger

Trumpeter 1/16 Kingtiger

Postby Liejon Schoot » Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:58 am

Since a little over a year now, I've been working on the Trumpeter 1/16 Kingtiger.
A year of rebuilding, adding and improving detail and searching for reference.
After a year 99% of the interior (re)build is completed and I've started to paint all parts before I "close" the hull.
My work can be seen here; http://public.fotki.com/Liejon/scale-mo ... rmour/116/

New at this site, so I enter with a new stage in the build, painting the beast.

Hope you like it.

Liejon
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Liejon Schoot

Re: Trumpeter 1/16 Kingtiger

Postby Jamie Tainton » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:16 am

I've been following your work on this since you stated- very inspiring level of attention to detail. You are a very skilled technician and we are fortunate to have you here at AW! Welcome. :fritz:

For those wanting to see the above pictures without the scroll bars just click on the image. ,:>
"Don't believe everything you think"
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Tomi Eloranta » Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:52 am

Just wow! Amazing work thumb3 I have also 1/16 Tiger II with Porsche turret, but let's see when I actually start to build it...
Make war, then love.
Tomi Eloranta

Postby Kirk Johnston » Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:12 am

Great to have you onboard in this website, as you know I to have been following your work and have appreciated all the help you have provided in building this kit. Looking forward to more progress!

Kirk
Kirk Johnston

Postby Liejon Schoot » Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:29 am

Some more additions made inside the hull. I've added the batteries, drive shafts and the underfloor stowage box.
More pictures here; http://public.fotki.com/Liejon/scale-mo ... page2.html

Liejon.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Liejon Schoot

Postby Dario Risso » Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:44 pm

Er...are you sure theese are not pics of the actual KT? :D

NIce, nice, nice job!!!!!

Darío
Dario Risso

Postby Jamie Tainton » Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:02 pm

Thanks for keeping us up to date- always good to see something inspirational! :panzer1:
"Don't believe everything you think"
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Laurent Moitrot » Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:29 am

this is quite something !
thumb3
Cheers.
Laurent.

My current projects :
- StuG III G "late" (90%)
- StuG III g "Early" (99%)
- Pz IV H. (98%)
- Befehlspanther G "R01" (95%)
- Sherman M4A1 "Early" (99%)
Laurent Moitrot

Postby Liejon Schoot » Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:19 am

Finally the engine compartment is finished except for some parts that will be added once the rear wall is in. Also some additional
weathering is needed.
If you think it looks complex...it was building it.

More here; http://public.fotki.com/Liejon/scale-mo ... page3.html

Liejon
Liejon Schoot

Postby Liejon Schoot » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:41 am

Finally the build of the hull is completed....after almost twenty months...............
Before painting the exterior I'll first paint the turret interior, anothe few months to go.

http://public.fotki.com/Liejon/scale-mo ... 116-hull-/

Liejon
Liejon Schoot

Next

Return to Panzerkampfwagen VI and variants