[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4294: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4296: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4297: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4298: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
Armour Workshop • View topic - Pantherturm

Pantherturm

Re: Pantherturm

Postby Jamie Tainton » Tue May 31, 2011 10:16 pm

Hey Ernie, I know we don't get a lot of comments right now, but with work like this being shared, I pretty sure it'll impress some enough to want to join in. :painter:
"Don't believe everything you think"
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Ernie Schafer » Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:59 am

Thank you Jamie, I appericiate the comment. I am just chugging along trying to do a good job and enjoy what I am working on. Still have a few more tweaks on the base and some more weathering on the turret. I am happy with the way it is going, as this whole project is mostly just little experiments to see what works and looks good before I start a more involved build.
Ernie
Ernie Schafer

Postby Jamie Tainton » Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:03 pm

Hey Ernie- I was going through my Ground Power books for John and came across some stuff on these types of ground emplacements- would you be interested in seeing a few images?
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Ernie Schafer » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:38 pm

Ernie Schafer

Postby Jamie Tainton » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:35 pm

Sorry for the delay, here is a scan of the cover of the volume and a few scans from inside-there are about 28 pages with 2 photos per page on average. plus 6 or so of those pages being schematics and plans.More than just the Pantherturm is covered but the majority is the Panther turret.

Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Panzerkampfwagen V and variants