[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4294: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4296: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4297: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4298: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
Armour Workshop • View topic - Pz.Kpfw.III Ausf.N mit winterketten

Pz.Kpfw.III Ausf.N mit winterketten

Pz.Kpfw.III Ausf.N mit winterketten

Postby Christopher Wright » Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:02 pm

Good evening Mates. I took a photo of the Pz.Kpfw.III Ausf.N I am finishing up. This is the DML kit with the winterketten, and I had it nearly complete when I found aftermarket PE. So I am sort of retro-fitting the parts I think look cool and I can replace without damaging anything delicate I have already mounted.
This is the same kit that I did the painting of that I posted a few days ago. I had it painted the way I wanted it to begin with, but as you see the PE is still being added.I have a little mor to go but thought I would donate an Image.

Projects I am working on at the moment:
1) The Tristar Sd.kfz.161 Tauchpanzer IV/D
2) just putting finishing touches on a DML Kettenkrad with Wire Laying gear. I just made a mini diorama base, and have to put tools on it.
3) Detailing several 1/16 German figures from Tamiya, DML and Verlinden. I would be happy to post pics of those too if people want to see them.
Cheers!
Christopher Wright

Re: Pz.Kpfw.III Ausf.N mit winterketten

Postby Jamie Tainton » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:44 pm

Glad to see you posting, and hope to see more. Any chance you can share other build pics?
"Don't believe everything you think"
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Christopher Wright » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:25 am

I never thought (before) to take shots of my projects in progress, as I didn't know a cool place like this was around to show them, until just recently. In future builds I will take pics as I go. I am the kind of guy who loves to scratch build and modify and tinker - rarely can I build a kit as is out of the box.
Christopher Wright

Postby Dario Risso » Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:14 pm

It looks very good, Chris! I like the lot of details you added
Darío
Dario Risso

Postby Christopher Wright » Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:39 pm

Thank you Darío!
I actually scratch built a reasonable interior for the fighting compartment, and put in the resin kit for the engine, which is visible through the open engine covers. I will try to get pics of it and post it here.
Christopher
Christopher Wright

Postby John Mohnen » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:44 am

Looks tops to me.
Looking forward to see some more of your work specially the inside shots.
Will be following your posts with interest.
John Mohnen

Postby sergio laurenzano » Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:10 pm

dear Christopher Wright
your pzIII N are thumb3 . the fender missed are very well. you modify the front wheel for a more weight at nose ? ...are fantastic mate. more photos please ..
Sergio Laurenzano
Neuquen-Patagonia Argentina
sergio laurenzano

Return to Panzerkampfwagen III and variants