[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4294: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4296: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4297: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4298: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
Armour Workshop • View topic - PzKpfw. II-D BRONCO

PzKpfw. II-D BRONCO

PzKpfw. II-D BRONCO

Postby Juan Lázaro » Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:29 pm

Greetings. Here I leave to you photos of one of so many projects that I have between hands. As well he says that James in "Man is it depressing"... one day I take a kit and arm it, I park it, take other and mount it, the aparco.que I want to do... have something that pintar.que not, since for another kit.y like that they pile up me. Not if the sensation is this.
I hope that you should like this panzer II D of Bronco models

Juan Lázaro

Re: PzKpfw. II-D BRONCO

Postby Roy Schlicht » Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:18 am

Nice looking build. Time to paint it.

Roy
To become old and wise you must first survive being young and stupid.
Roy Schlicht

Postby Milan Mynar » Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:07 am

Nice model, i build this variant of PzKpfw II D made by ICM 10 years ago. This one looks better.
Milan Mynar

Postby Jamie Tainton » Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:21 pm

More photos and more in progress shots :panzer1:

but thanks for sharing!
"Don't believe everything you think"
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Juan Lázaro » Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:29 pm

Well, James.
Here I leave some photos of the paint job done two weeks ago.
I'm not happy with the gray. I'm thinking of repainting.
What do you think?

Juan Lázaro

Postby Roy Schlicht » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:49 am

Coming along nicely Juan. Your grey looks very light to me. Panzer Grey was very dark. Other then that I think it is coming along nicely. How are you planning to mark it? If for the Polish campaign it should be overall Panzerschwarzgrau with a Dunkelbraun "cloud" pattern covering 1/3 of it.

Roy
Roy Schlicht

Postby Juan Lázaro » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:18 pm

Thank you Roy for your comments.
I have noticed that the gray is not this. I think to repaint it.
On the other hand, the decoration on that you comment, is the one that the Neubaufahrzeug I have thought for.
At the moment I believe that I it will do alone gray.
A greeting. Juan.
Juan Lázaro

Postby Jamie Tainton » Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:29 pm

I have a bit of an ongoing pet peeve about the grey people use fr the German Panzers. Have you seen this thread?
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=154&hilit=too+blue
"Don't believe everything you think"
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Roy Schlicht » Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:39 pm

Roy Schlicht

Postby Roy Schlicht » Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:40 pm

Roy Schlicht

Next

Return to Panzerkampfwagen II and variants