[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4294: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4296: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4297: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4298: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3501)
Armour Workshop • View topic - 15 cm sIG 33 (Sf) Panzer I Ausf B

15 cm sIG 33 (Sf) Panzer I Ausf B

15 cm sIG 33 (Sf) Panzer I Ausf B

Postby Dario Risso » Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:32 pm

Well, I start this beauty a couple of weeks ago. A reeeaaally beauty from Dragon, ref. 6259.

Of course I use Jamie's one as a guide :D

The parts are a wonderfull of engineering. The instruction sheet has some mistakes, but we can deal with it

The sIG 33 has ...120 parts!!!!!
You can see an In Box Review in Armorama:
http://www.armorama.com/modules.php?op= ... nt&id=4101

My original idea was to build Dora, from 705 Kp, in France, specially because I like all the signs that appears in this pic:

I've still no decided the paint scheme
Instructions allows to build:

One vehicle from 1PD - 702 KP in France 1940

One in dunkelgelb, 5 PD - 704 Kp, Russia 1943

One from 5 PD - 704 Kp, white washed, Russia 1941-42

And 2 from 2 PD - 703 Kp:

EDITH, France 1940

and ALTER FRITZ, Balkans 1941

Beside the road wheels , I've builded this up today:

Saludos

Darío
Dario Risso

Re: 15 cm sIG 33 (Sf) Panzer I Ausf B

Postby Jamie Tainton » Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:33 pm

It's a fun kit- and I've got one in the wings waiting for the new Voyager update.
"Don't believe everything you think"
Jamie Tainton
Site Admin

Postby Dario Risso » Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:24 pm

Time to give this baby some color:

The only part we will see when was finished

Anyway....I like and enjoy painting :D

Darío
Dario Risso

Postby Tony Lee Watts » Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:26 pm

Well said Dario that's why i'm doing the interior of my Brummbar. You can only see a little bit but it makes for good practice and I know it's there. :D

Tony Lee
Shoot Low Boys
They're Ridin Ponies
Tony Lee Watts

Postby Dario Risso » Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:48 pm

Fresh paint!! I was boring of "Dragon light grey" :D

The original idea was to paint just the wheels and then build the tracks, but when my airbrush start to paint...is hard to stop :lol: :lol:

Darío
Dario Risso

Postby Tony Lee Watts » Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:55 pm

I hear that man,I just hate to waste paint myself. :lol:

Tony Lee
Shoot Low Boys
They're Ridin Ponies
Tony Lee Watts

Postby Rudi Richardson » Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:26 pm

Hi Dario,

Nice work thus far. I've got one waiting in the wings as well - and like you I'll be using Jamie's build as a guideline.

Something that's puzzling me at the moment is how the ammunition was transported. I believe the Bison I had a SdKfz 10 in support, carrying the remaining crew members. Did it carry live ammunition as well? And if so in what configuration? And if it pulled a trailer, which one? Then of course the final question would be does anyone make such a trailer as a model?

As you can see, plenty of questions :lol:

Rudi
Rudi Richardson

Postby Dario Risso » Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:52 pm

HI Rudi; unfortunately, I don't have the answers to your questions, but I'm interested in those answers too; I plannes to make a scene with the Sd.Kfz.10 munition vehicle some day. I have not see any trailer in the pics, just the Demag. Have you visited Jamie's pics collection?

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=59

If I get news about the Demag, I will post it here

Cheers

Darío
Dario Risso

Re: Sd.Kfz.10 munition vehicle

Postby Rudi Richardson » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:57 pm

Rudi Richardson

Postby Dario Risso » Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:35 am

Hehehe, look at the first pic here:

http://www.wehrmacht-awards.com/forums/ ... .10&page=5

My Bison was stopped due to lack of ammo :D I thing I will get copies of the baskets in a week or 2

Cheers

Darío

P.S: Thanks Guillem!
Dario Risso

Next

Return to Panzerkampfwagen I and variants